Destination: What places in Dubai did you visit?
- Burj Khalifa,
- Dubai mall fountain show,
- Desert Safari,
- Lost Chambers,
- Dubai Frame,
- Dubai Museum,
- Expo 2020
- Dubai Aquarium,
- Global Village
- Green Planet,
- Marina bay
- Veiw of Palm,
- Al Shindaghah,
- Atlantis Hotel,
- Future Museum,
- Meena Bazaar,
- Dubai creek area;
- gold and spice souks;
- Platinum and Heritage Safari,
- Dhow cruise;
- Dubai Museum
- Yellow boat tour;
Abu Dhabi: - 2 days
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque,
- Qasr Al Watan,
- Corniche in Abu Dhabi
Trip Duration: How long was your stay?
• 10 days
Budget: What was your approximate budget for the trip?
• 1.5 lakh overall including shopping. Below mentioned were mandated with a total of 58500. By end of my trip, I ended up spending about 25k for food and local travel and rest were all my shopping spree on gadgets.
Trip Type: Solo travel, family vacation, couples trip, etc.?
Brief Itinerary: What was your daily itinerary like?
Day 1 Burj Khalifa, Dubai mall fountain show
Day 2 View at the palm, Desert Safari
Day 3 Lost Chambers + Atlantis Hotel, Future Museum, Dubai Frame
Day 4 Meena Bazaar, Dubai creek area; gold and spice souks; Global Village
Day 5 Expo 2020; Dhow cruise; Dubai Museum
Day 6 Yellow boat tour; hang out a Dubai Marina area; Big Bus Panoramic night tour
Day 7 Visit to Fujaira fort, and Khor Fukkan
Day 8 Travel to Abu dhabi, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Day 9 Qasr Al Watan, Corniche
Accommodations, Activities, Tips (Optional): Share any recommendations you have for fellow travellers, such as your favourite hotels, restaurants, activities, and tips for saving money.
• Unless looking for luxury stay in new Dubai… consider diera for your budget stay.
• Get Metro pass costs about 1250 valid for 7 days. Totally worth it.
• Dubai is linear city; use metro to access most of the places to see
• Blend into the culture through public transport
• Try few of the local delicacies at unique places; few to be noted are Ayamna, Sardina Seafood, etc.
Suggestions for Fellow Travelers: What advice would you give to other travellers planning a trip to Dubai?
Keep a few hours of leisure every day in your itinerary unless opting for cabs for transportation. Visit khorfukkan and fujaira which gives true vibes of Arabian culture.
Get AEDs from India atleast for 50k which is super convenient than doing all the maths there. Not to forget that the Niyo is a bliss for all your transactions. TIP: always choose INR while swiping to card.
Get ETISALAT sim which has 24 hours free for visitors and package is better compared to DU.
Be sure to install BOTIM along with your loved ones for free video and voice call.
Make sure you carry your power bank with phone fully charged since most of the stores dont allow you to charge in case of emergency. Instead, you may also opt for power bank on rent at metro and major hubs
Try the foldable cycles which can also be carried in metros… it is totally cool if you love it
Learn the rules locally and be ready to be amazed by people being sincere.
Book all attraction tickets in advance and if possible combo packs. It saves AEDs and helps better planning as well.
Try direct flight to your city than connecting one’s. You’ll save lot of time and energy in transits.
Cheers to your trip. Have good times.