Dubai travel stories! ✈️

Hello Dubai Explorers!👋

Share your travel stories with the community and inspire fellow globetrotters!

Dubai is a city that has something to offer everyone, from its stunning skyscrapers and luxurious shopping malls to its ancient forts and bustling souks. Whether you’re looking for an adrenaline-fueled adventure or a relaxing beach vacation, Dubai has it all. :heart_hands:

To share your Dubai travel story, simply reply to this post with the following information:

:round_pushpin: Destination: What places in Dubai did you visit?

:hourglass_flowing_sand: Trip Duration: How long was your stay?

:moneybag: Budget: What was your approximate budget for the trip?

:luggage: Trip Type: Solo travel, family vacation, couples trip, etc.?

:receipt: Brief Itinerary: What was your daily itinerary like?

:hotel: Accommodations, Activities, Tips (Optional): Share any recommendations you have for fellow travelers, such as your favorite hotels, restaurants, activities, and tips for saving money.

:raised_hands: Suggestions for Fellow Travelers: What advice would you give to other travelers planning a trip to Dubai?

But that’s not all! Don’t forget to share your best Dubai pictures to make your travel stories come alive! :camera_flash: :star_struck:

Share your unique Dubai story and your stunning photos in the comments below and be the source of inspiration for fellow globetrotters. Let’s connect through our shared love for travel! :star2:

We can’t wait to read about your incredible Dubai travel experiences! :palm_tree: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Destination: I have visited almost all famous tourist spot

Trip Duration: 1 week (it is more compared to itenary. I was there for a week to enjoy the local life as well)

Budget: I was not having an accurate Budget. Mine was little luxurious + Budget Friendly. I ended up spending nearly 1L for the trip I guess. Rest for shopping.

Trip type: Solo

Brief itenary: Day 1 - Flight from Kochi to Dubai
Day 2 - City tour + Desert Safari
Day 3- Miracle Garden + Global
village
Day 4- Dubai Marina + Crusing
Day 5 - Dubai mall underwater zoo
+ Burj Khalifa
Day 6- Gold Suke + Old Dubai +
Museum of future + Dubai Frame
Day 7- Return flight

Accommodation: I stalyed a Budget hotel booked trough Agoda.com named “Royal Falcon Hotel” which was a good hotel and I got for very cheap price. 18k for a week. And it was opposite to Sala-al-din metro station. So the transport was super convenient.

Suggestions: Depend on public transport. Most of the tourist destinations are connected with public transports.

4 Likes

Amazing @Alphin :star_struck:

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Destination: What places in Dubai did you visit?

1. Burj Khalifa,
  2. Dubai mall fountain show,
  3. Desert Safari,
  4. Lost Chambers,
  5. Dubai Frame,
  6. Dubai Museum,
  7. Expo 2020
  8. Dubai Aquarium,
  9. Global Village
  10. Green Planet,
  11. Marina bay
  12. Veiw of Palm,
  13. Al Shindaghah,
  14. Atlantis Hotel,
  15. Future Museum,
  16. Meena Bazaar,
  17. Dubai creek area;
  18. gold and spice souks;
  19. Platinum and Heritage Safari,
  20. Dhow cruise;
  21. Dubai Museum
  22. Yellow boat tour;

Abu Dhabi: - 2 days

1. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque,
  2. Qasr Al Watan,
  3. Corniche in Abu Dhabi

Trip Duration: How long was your stay?
• 10 days

Budget: What was your approximate budget for the trip?
• 1.5 lakh overall including shopping. Below mentioned were mandated with a total of 58500. By end of my trip, I ended up spending about 25k for food and local travel and rest were all my shopping spree on gadgets.

|Flight|24000|
|Visa|7500|
|Stay|10000|
|Attractions|17000|

Trip Type: Solo travel, family vacation, couples trip, etc.?
• Solo

Brief Itinerary: What was your daily itinerary like?
Day 1 Burj Khalifa, Dubai mall fountain show
Day 2 View at the palm, Desert Safari
Day 3 Lost Chambers + Atlantis Hotel, Future Museum, Dubai Frame
Day 4 Meena Bazaar, Dubai creek area; gold and spice souks; Global Village
Day 5 Expo 2020; Dhow cruise; Dubai Museum
Day 6 Yellow boat tour; hang out a Dubai Marina area; Big Bus Panoramic night tour
Day 7 Visit to Fujaira fort, and Khor Fukkan
Day 8 Travel to Abu dhabi, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Day 9 Qasr Al Watan, Corniche

Accommodations, Activities, Tips (Optional): Share any recommendations you have for fellow travellers, such as your favourite hotels, restaurants, activities, and tips for saving money.

• Unless looking for luxury stay in new Dubai… consider diera for your budget stay.
• Get Metro pass costs about 1250 valid for 7 days. Totally worth it.
• Dubai is linear city; use metro to access most of the places to see
• Blend into the culture through public transport
• Try few of the local delicacies at unique places; few to be noted are Ayamna, Sardina Seafood, etc.

Suggestions for Fellow Travelers: What advice would you give to other travellers planning a trip to Dubai?

• Keep a few hours of leisure every day in your itinerary unless opting for cabs for transportation. Visit khorfukkan and fujaira which gives true vibes of Arabian culture.

• Get AEDs from India atleast for 50k which is super convenient than doing all the maths there. Not to forget that the Niyo is a bliss for all your transactions. TIP: always choose INR while swiping to card.

• Get ETISALAT sim which has 24 hours free for visitors and package is better compared to DU.

• Be sure to install BOTIM along with your loved ones for free video and voice call.

• Make sure you carry your power bank with phone fully charged since most of the stores dont allow you to charge in case of emergency. Instead, you may also opt for power bank on rent at metro and major hubs

• Try the foldable cycles which can also be carried in metros… it is totally cool if you love it
    Learn the rules locally and be ready to be amazed by people being sincere.

• Book all attraction tickets in advance and if possible combo packs. It saves AEDs and helps better planning as well.

• Try direct flight to your city than connecting one’s. You’ll save lot of time and energy in transits.

Cheers to your trip. Have good times.

1 Like

Big thanks for sharing your Dubai trip details @Dcrag19! Your itinerary breakdown and practical tips are amazinggg. The advice on local gems, currency, and using Niyo is top-notch.

Cheers to your awesome trip insights! :earth_africa::clap:

2 Likes

“always choose INR while swiping to card.” Should we choose INR or AED while using Niyo Equtas card?

1 Like

Hey @krupakar!

It’s advisable to select INR instead of AED when using the Niyo Global Equitas Card, as this choice helps avoid additional Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) charges.

1 Like

here they suggest to do transaction in local currency