Address needs to change

My communication address is wrong could you please help me to change my address??

Hey @mayola_monteiro! Welcome to Niyo Community!

To update your communication address, we kindly request you to write to us at from your registered email sharing a valid ID proof (aadhaar, passport or driving license) which has your communication address on it and our team will assist you further. You may also connect with our Live Chat support team through your Niyo Global app.