About the referral program

Has the referral program of NiyoX stopped? Can’t see the same in my NiyoX app but my friend is able to see the referral code in his app,

1 Like

Hey @billubakra!

Thank you for reaching out with your question. I understand your concern about not seeing the referral program in your NiyoX app. The NiyoX referral program is indeed a feature that’s available for specific users and not everyone. It’s possible that your friend qualifies for this program, which is why they can see the referral code in their app.

If you have any more questions or need further clarification about this or anything else related to NiyoX, please feel free to write to niyox.escalations@goniyo.com

Dear @Zahid_Niyo It was available for all users and not for specific one’s. Now its not available in my app and not in my friend’s app either. Can you please check with your team whether its stopped for all or is it just stopped for the time being?

Hey @billubakra!

As checked, the referral feature has been temporarily stopped in the current version of the NiyoX app. However, we are working on a new and improved version of our product. With this upcoming release, we plan to reintroduce the referral feature, along with several enhancements, to provide you and your friends with an even better experience.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!