Where I can find refferal code?

Hello, I am new here and posting first time any enquiry, so please bear with me. I want to know how I would be able to reffer further my friends and what are terms and conditions involved along what are rewards?

Hi @Rv8828 ,

Welcome to the Community!

We’re humbled by the response we’ve received for our latest feature - ‘Refer & Earn’ with NiyoX. And we thank you for your interest!

This is to keep you posted that we will gradually roll out the ‘Refer & Earn’ feature to users with an average monthly balance of ₹ 5000 and above in phases. Once it’s made available to you, you’ll hear from us about it. Stay tuned!

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for quick update. As you mentioned earlier intially I need to maintain average of 5000 monthly balance. So after how much time I will be able to find the option for refferal?

Hi @Rv8828 ,

You will be notified once you are eligible for the same.

Cheers!
Bansari

I use Niyo Global card for all of my international spends. It helped me save ~5% with 0 forex charges on card transactions, free lounge access and they delivered card within 3 days! Use my link to get Niyo Global card and we both get ₹250. My code : PRATH1063
Niyo Global - International Debit and Credit Card with Zero Forex Markup