Niyo Sbm debit card international transactions

Can anyone tell that when international transactions will be enabled on niyo sbm debit card
Don’t suggest your other cards because their withdrawal charges are too high Nd only niyo sbm debit card has reasonable charges
When can be exoect that niyo sbm debit card international transactions will be enabled??

Hi Vishw,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the enabling of international transactions on the Niyo SBM debit card.

We understand your concern and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the current status. Please be assured that we are actively working towards enabling international transactions on the Niyo SBM debit card as soon as possible.

However, at this moment, we are unable to provide a specific timeline for when this feature will be enabled. We are also dependent on certain external factors that are beyond our control.

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Rest assured, we are committed to providing you with the best possible service and will notify you as soon as international transactions are enabled on the Niyo SBM debit card.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are here to assist you in any way we can.

Thanks

Still blocked or it has started already. I recieved an email regarding changes in charges for international transactions.

Hi @aayushi_badkur ,

We are currently working with the SBM bank regarding the debit card usage, we will proactively notify the further updates.

Thanks

Now sbm bank card is also of no use
Increase of withdrawal charges is 500 from 118
It’s too much :rage::rage:

Can anyone tell that if I don’t do rekyc then will my sbm account will be closed automatically?

Hi @jvishw2 ,

This is for the savings account and the credit card. If you do not complete the rekyc within 30 days. Their savings account and credit card will be frozen.

Thanks