How can I find scholarships I am eligible for?

I’m trying to choose a university for my higher studies. So I’m looking for a direction for the same.

Finding scholarships that match your eligibility can be a daunting task, but there are several strategies you can use:

Explore Scholarship Databases: Use online scholarship databases like ScholarshipPortal, Fastweb, or Studyabroad.com to search for scholarships based on your criteria.

Check University Websites: Visit the websites of the universities or colleges you are applying to. They often have dedicated scholarship pages with information on available scholarships for international students.

Government Scholarship Portals: Many countries have official scholarship portals that provide information on scholarships offered by their government for international students.

Attend Educational Fairs: Educational fairs and expos are excellent platforms to interact with representatives from different universities and learn about the scholarships they offer.

Seek Assistance from Educational Consultants: Educational consultants and agencies can guide you through the scholarship application process and help you find suitable opportunities.