Can i create log-in credentials on equitas website for internet banking?

There is only one way to access our account i.e, obviously the niyo app.
But if there would be any dedicated website to get services so that we able to access it through another device like PC browsers , that would be grate, coz we only have access through app unlike other banking players.

I hope niyo will come up with this solution ,be it with existing equitas small finance bank website-plateform or something else.

Hey @Anurag_Anuj . You can access your NiyoX-Equitas SA via Equitas Net Banking portal and Equitas mobile banking app. To do so, kindly head over to https://inet.equitasbank.com/EquitasConsumerApp/ and follow the on-screen steps to register for net banking account. Once done you’ll be able to access your account from any device based on the platforms supported by the device.

If you have further queries, feel free to reach out again!

1 Like

Oh my bad😬
Earlier i was trying the same and some error saying detals not matched coz i had entered wrong information hence i thought niyo account is not supported there.

Now i see i can register , thanks and sorry for unknowingly discussing on it

1 Like

Hey @Anurag_Anuj . No problem, we’re always there to assist you. Feel free to reach out again if you have any other concerns in the future!

Cheers,
Ashrith

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.