Account creation problem

i have my aadhar linked with dad’s phone no and opened niyo with my phone number. Why is it taking so much time to get my account created. I have my flight on 5 th of August. Please do something and help in creating my account it has been more than 7 days it’s still showing pls check ur wealthy account after 5-7 days. Why ??? I have mailed them i didn’t get any reply. My name is Aradhya Ansuman Biswal pls check. If you have any suggestions how to get the solution please reply…

Hey @Aradhya_Ansuman_Bisw!

Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking a long time. We’ll reach out to you upon receiving an update. It would be great if you can allow us time until then. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

Regards,

Whats difference between niyox and niyo global?

@Aradhya_Ansuman_Bisw you may check the differences here: Difference between NiyoX and niyo SBM and niyo DCB - #2 by Deepak

I got it . But everywhere people recommend niyo global but if u see niyo x is better. Pls explain