Xtended Cashback Rewards: We #WantMore for you!🤑

@KshitiVyas it’s being 2 days I couldnt get any cashback for the previous campaign… kindly cheak and revert

Customer ID :- 8744547
Name:- Sonia khan

Alot the amount as soon as possible

Pathetic experience.……

Hi, Here are my Niyo Equitas Small Finance Bank Account details:
Name: Sourav Das,
Acc: 100013024429
IFSC: ESFB0001001
I got only 225 cb out of 400

Hi @abhishek10348
We can only see your two transactions worth 99 and 59

Hi @Deepak_Pooniya
Your cashback is already credited

Respected Ma’am @KshitiVyas
I received only Rs.175 Cashback
Where is my Rs.225 more cashback

@KshitiVyas
My customer ID is 8831176
Ma’am please check and confirm me

This may not be possible at all.
Im attaching a screenshot of the transaction history kindly cheak.

pls go through with my transation history. and grant the cashback as soon as possible its being im waiting from last 3 days

CUSTOMER ID :- 8744547
ACCOUNT HOLDER ;- SONIA KHAN

@KshitiVyas

Hello there ! I have not received any cashback while I am absolutely eligible. My customer ID is 8826436. Please look into my account :pray: . @KshitiVyas

Good Morning Dear Product Manager Team,
Regarding the cash back, I am currently not being able to see that in my transaction history, or any other related information remotely connected to it. I know that it will be credited by June 21st, but still it should show up in the form of pending cash back, right? Can you please guide me through.

Thanks

I am okay with my cashback gets credited on a certain date but why not give us a notification that this particular transaction I performed is eligible for cashback and it will be credited on so and so date?

I added money for 5000 and that is it. Nothing. Should I wait until the 22nd of June to see if the cashback is effected for the transaction?

@KshitiVyas
For current campaign, for new customers who haven’t participated in the previous campaign…are merchant txns like Gpay merchant,paytm merchant etc will it be counted as POS txn?

1 Like

I earned ₹86 for referring my friend to NiyoX.
Now earn scratch card for up to ₹125 when you sign up on NiyoX (2-in-1 Savings & Wealth Account) with my code GADDA394852 and make any transaction of more than ₹999.
Hurry, download NiyoX today https://niyox.page.link/LVdYHqRRCHdMUbfA7

Now earn scratch card for up to ₹125 when you sign up on NiyoX (2-in-1 Savings & Wealth Account) with

code GADDA394852 and make any transaction of more than ₹999.

Let’s onboard new customers to NiyoX!!!:relaxed:

@KshitiVyas @Aswathy_Nambiar
@ashrithjain @jainashrith

Can anyone clear me about “campaigns” in the reward section. Is it about the current ongoing campaign like add money,upi txns, POS & Mutual funds or any other?

And why the referrals are limited to only 5?
Whereas on other platforms it’s unlimited and reward value is fixed.

Good Morning Kshiti,
Regarding the cash back, I am currently not being able to see that in my transaction history, or any other related information remotely connected to it. I know that it will be credited by June 21st, but still it should show up in the form of pending cash back, right? Can you please guide me through.

Thanks

Now earn scratch card for up to ₹125 when you sign up on NiyoX (2-in-1 Savings & Wealth Account) with my code GADDA394852 and make any transaction of more than ₹999.
Let’s #DecodeBanking together.

Now earn scratch card for up to ₹125 when you sign up on NiyoX (2-in-1 Savings & Wealth Account)

code GADDA394852 and make any transaction of more than ₹999.
Let’s #DecodeBanking together.

1 Like

Nowadays, our community moderators are not responding as they did previously…

I dnt got cash back bank transfer and upi transfer is going on but no cash back I think it’s just showing no but no use of cash back