Xtended Cashback Rewards: We #WantMore for you!🤑

Hi everyone,

We created a couple of reward programs to share our gratitude for the love you all have shown for NiyoX. The overwhelming response that we’ve received showed us how you #WantMore. We’re always happy to give back more, which is why we’ve decided to extend the rewards program :money_with_wings: :moneybag::money_mouth_face: :moneybag::money_with_wings: through June 15th!

Here’s what we have in store for you:

Note:

• This campaign will be live from 1st June 2021 to 15th June 2021.

• All cashbacks from this campaign will be credited to your Niyo Equitas Savings Account by June 22nd 2021.

If you missed the previous opportunities of earning cashback, don’t let this one go by!

For UPI spends, Learn how to Create your UPI ID with your Niyo Equitas Account here

For any information on previous #WantMore cashback campaign, click here

To know more about the Xtended rewards with mutual fund investments on NiyoX, click here

Important T&Cs:

1. The user qualified for a particular type of campaign held earlier wouldn’t be eligible for the same type of campaign again. For example, if you had qualified and earned any reward for load money during the previous campaigns that ran from April 21st to May 7th or May 10th to May 31st, then you would not qualify for this new load money campaign running from June 1st to June 15th.

2. This rewards program will run from June 1st to June 15th, 2021. All cashbacks will be credited in Niyo Equitas Savings Account by June 22nd, 2021.

3. Cashbacks are only applicable for the first time a customer qualifies the criteria.

4. Rewards will be applicable if the user fulfils the given conditions in one single transaction.

5. Niyo reserves the right to change/modify the offer at any point of time without any prior notice.

6. Only applicable for Niyo Equitas Savings Account customers.

7. All cashbacks will be deposited in your Niyo Equitas Savings account.

8. Users will be eligible for only one reward per transaction, the reward with the higher monetary value will be considered.

Cheers,
Kshiti

That means if someone got cashback doing tasks like (adding money,doing pos transaction,UPI transaction) in previous reward task programme. He/she won’t get anything doing these tasks which are running now i.e 1st june to 15th june?

Pls clarify this.

8 Likes

@Appu_Das . Hey, Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ashrith

8 Likes

I participated in the previous campaign which ran from 15th of may to 31st. When will i receive the cashback?

9 Likes

Hey @Hasnat786 . The cashback for the campaign you mentioned will by credited by 7th June EOD.
Cheers,
Ashrith

5 Likes

I didn’t participate in all the offers. Will ibe eligible for cashback if i participate in those offers which i didn’t participate in, in thie previous campaign?

3 Likes

This is not fair. Cashback amount has been decreased than before. If you are really extending the previous campaign then you should give same benefits & same cashback like recent campaign. Please provide extra cashback or increase the cashback amount like before. Many people will be benefited. Everyone should get equal. Thanks & Regards.

2 Likes

I think you should add a invite and earn reward program maybe this program helps you to get more customers.this is just a suggestion.

6 Likes

Hello
Is there any code we have to give while adding money or it get automatically. I have opened my account few days back only . So I need to know this .
Regards

3 Likes

Hi @harsh_singhi ,

There is no need to enter any code.

4 Likes

Hi @Hasnat786

Yes, you will be eligible for the offers you did not participate in

4 Likes

No cashback recieved even after doing all tasks even after 20 days.

4 Likes

I had opened an account but till date I didn’t received any cashback. It’s been a month now. Are you guys trying to play game of cheat here?

3 Likes

No cashback recieved, I have transferred by upi today itself, disappointed…:neutral_face:

3 Likes

Hi @Ranadeep_Das
#WantMore Cashback campaign For this campaign, as mentioned, the cashback will be credited by June 7th, 2021.

6 Likes

Hi @Vinodlokhande,

As mentioned, if you are participating in the Xtended cashback campiagn, the cashback will be credited by 22nd June, 2021

5 Likes

Hi @Chinmay_Thakur,

I believe you participated in #WantMore Cashback campaign and thus as mentioned in the post in this link, cashback will be credited by June 7th, 2021

4 Likes

Ok thanks i have 2 questions

1. People who did last campaign will get their cashback on 7 june as promised?
  2. When will refer campaign come :yum::yum:
6 Likes

aqutus app may deposit above 1000 rupees then i didn’t get cashback kun

6 Likes