Worst Banking services

One of the worst banking services . It’s been more then 4 days about my failed transaction but my issue hasn’t been resolved.I have booked a train ticket ,the amount got debited but my ticket wasn’t booked and they told me that the amount will be credited in 2 days.

Hey @Subhash_Das

I’ve tried to connect with you on call. Unfortunately, the calls were answered and disconnected. I certainly understand your concern. Allow me the opportunity to make a difference in your experience. This has been highlighted to our team for needful action. Appreciate your understanding and patience, while we get back to you with an update.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Hey @Subhash_Das

I had tried to connect with you on call. Unfortunately, the call was disconnected. I’m glad to inform your refund has been processed and credited to your account successfully. Feel free to connect with us anytime you need assistance. We’ll be more than glad to guide you with the needful support.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.