Why should I choose Niyo Money?

I am using paytm money app for investment, So, I am thinking Why I open Niyo Money ??
All Investment App are Same.

Well One Reason i can say is it tags along with a savings account which give’s you 7% interest rate which give’s more liquidity to your savings and greater returns.
another reason I see Niyox is more active interms of helping customer onboard and they have this community culture which helps getting faster response from both users and niyox

Rest i feel almost all feature’s of paytm money and niyox are same.

2 Likes

Hey @Shubhankar_Mehta, I have not used Paytm Money, so may not be able to draw a direct comparison, but I can help you understand how Niyo Money and Niyo X work (different apps from Niyo). I hope that helps you choose well :slight_smile:

Niyo Money is a goal-based investment advisory platform that helps you plan and achieve your financial goals through investments in direct (commission-free) mutual funds. Here, you will be recommended funds and the ideal asset allocation based on your goal plans (considers the type of goal, duration, risk, etc.).
You can choose to invest in the funds of your own choice too, but its primarily an advisory-based platform at the moment (for mutual funds). There’s also an option to invest in stocks (but without any goals or advisory).

NiyoX on the other hand is a 2 in 1 account, wherein you get a savings account and an investments account. The Savings Account is in partnership with Equitas Small Finance Bank and the zero commission Mutual Fund Investment section is powered by Niyo Money (from the backend).

Unlike Niyo Money, there are no goals or advisory in NiyoX and is instead more of a “Do it yourself” platform. You can search for any funds of your choice (based on your research, ratings, or anything else you may consider) and then invest in them.

Since Niyo Money powers mutual fund investments in NiyoX, any investments made from your NiyoX account would also reflect in your Niyo Money Account with the same email ID (and vice-versa).

On both the apps, we’ll look to add more financial products too in the time to come. We (Niyo) ultimately wish to provide you the best of banking and investments. We wish to be a one-stop destination for all your banking and investment needs.

At present, if you’re looking for goals and fund suggestions (robo-advisory) then Niyo Money may suit your needs. If you’re looking to invest in the funds of your own choice, Niyo X may better suit your needs.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Shubhankar_Mehta apni apni choice hai, jaha comfortable hota hai wahi use karna,:zap:

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.