Why cards are not delivered on Time?

Hello @arun_kumar14 ! The estimated delivery TAT is 10-15 working days from the date of ordering. We request you to kindly wait until the time frame. We appreciate your kind understanding in this regard.-WB

But I was informed estimated delivery by 31st july since I’m travelling this week I need a card by this week

Hi @Deepak @Wasim_Al_Basha I have raised multiple tickets #1389826, #1338217, #1395674 but still no resolution of the same. I am travelling again to the US next week - would be great to receive the card in time?

HI team,
Ticket #1424485
I have made a Niyo Card request on 8th Sep and I am travelling on 17th SEp, 2022.
It is showing the card will be delivered by 14th Sep but as seen from the Niyo community reviews , a lot of people have not received their cards on expected dates and it is causing a concern to me.

Please expedite the process of my card delivery as my travel would be majorly dependent on cards.
NIyo Team - Please call me in case of any issues so that i can make some other arrangements

Hi @Wasim_Al_Basha @Deepak , in regard to my above query, I have travel plans on 17th sep. I have booked my niyo global card on 8th Sep. But it is still in ordered status, not yet changed to shipped. I need this card by this week as my travel is dependent on cards… I have also raised a Ticket #1424485.

Hey
I ordered my card on 7 sep
And it still shows card is ordered and
I have my flight tickets booked on 18 September
Can you please tell can i get my card before 18 or not ?

Hey @Harsh_Jaju! Our sincere apologies for keeping you waiting! If your card is still not delivered, we’d request you to reorder the card through your Niyo Global app.

Regards,

Hey @Rajan_S_gupta! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We’ve highlighted this to our team card delivery team. We kindly request you allow us some time, and we’ll help you with the card delivery at the earliest.

Regards,

Hey @Navjot_SiNgH! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Your card has been shipped today i.e on the 13th of September, and the expected date of card delivery is on the 16th of September. You may track your consignment through your Niyo Global app or through link here: Delhivery Tracking

Regards,

Hi @Wasim_Al_Basha @Deepak

I had ordered the card on 8th sept . current status is shipped but it is still stuck at Hyderabad delhivery facility .it is not moving.i have to travel on 18th sept.could you please connect and expedite the process for delhivery…i don’t have any alternate card…Tracking I’d 12424111737326

Cust id: R007912010

Hello @ROYCE_tatai! Welcome to Niyo Community.

As we checked, your card has been successfully delivered to you today. Please reach out to our Live chat support by navigating through the Menu->Support section in the Niyo SBM app if we can ever assist in the future. -WB