Why cards are not delivered on Time?

Hi @Deepak - Can you help me with my card - request raised on June 9th but no idea of status - AWB number is not appearing as valid or with any status on Delhivery.com?

My flight is on June 16th

<<< Urgent >>>

Hi Team, I have an upcoming trip on June 16th - the physical Niyo card is supposed to arrive by June 15th but unable to track on Delhivery or get an udpate about the same?

Request if someone can help?

Hey @Harsh_Jaju! Welcome to Niyo Community!

@Harsh_Jaju @Karthik_TS we understand your requirement and urgency. We are constantly following up on this and trying to expedite the card deliveries. We kindly request you to please wait and allow us some more time and we’ll help you with this. You should be able to view the updated tracking details in your Niyo SBM app at the earliest.

Regards,

Hi @Deepak
I am facing the same issue. My delivery status is stuck to ordered since 10th June. The Delhivery website says order not found with my tracking ID. I have travel plans for 20th June. Please look into the matter else I have to go for an alternative card. Your app mentioned 18th as delivery date (estimated). Can’t you mention the correct date - I would never have ordered the card in the first place. Such a pathetic level of service. Your card is not dispatched in 4 days. No updates, nothing. Then God knows Delhivery - the worst delivery service will take another month .

CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS ? If you can’t deliver, just let me know and I will look for another card with another better provider.

Hi @Deepak ,
I am also facing the same issue. Card status not updated, unable to see any update in the Delhivery app and as per the app the Delhivery is showing as 14th June and yet the same is not shipped yet. Request to expedite the same as I am travelling on 16th June.

Hi @Deepak
I am facing the same issue. My delivery status is stuck to ordered since 10th June. The Delhivery website says order not found with my tracking ID. I have travel plans for 20th June. Please look into the matter else I have to go for an alternative card. Your app mentioned 18th as delivery date (estimated). Can’t you mention the correct date - I would never have ordered the card in the first place. Such a pathetic level of service. Your card is not dispatched in 4 days. No updates, nothing. Then God knows Delhivery - the worst delivery service will take another month .

CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS ? If you can’t deliver, just let me know and I will look for another card with another better provider.

Hey @adiflexs! We are constantly following up on this with the bank and trying to expedite the card deliveries to our users. Please wait for some time and you should be able to view the updated tracking details in your app.

Regards,

Hey @Jobi_Ninan! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We’d like to have this checked for you. Can you please reach out to our Live Chat Support or Message us your registered mobile number?

Regards,

Hi @Deepak Meanwhile why there is no effort to fix the estimated delivery date?

My order status still remains as ‘Ordered’. I’m definitely not gonna get my card before the travel date. Could you please answer below questions?

1. What would happen to the card if I’m not available during the time of delivery?
  2. What would be the charges for not actively using the card?
  3. Is there any charges for a zero balance account?

Regards,
Karthik

Hey @Karthik_TS! We are closely working with the bank to set things right. The card will be dispatched in a day or two.

1. In case, if you are not available at the time of card delivery, it may get returned to the source (from where it was dispatched).
  2. There are no charges for the debit card. It’s free of cost. And you will not be charged for not using the card.
  3. There are no charges for 0 balance account.

Regards,

Hi @Deepak ,

I have tried reaching out to the Live Chat Support multiple time and i receive the same standard reply and hence reaching out to the community.

@Jobi_Ninan Regret the inconvenience! There is a slight delay in dispatching the cards from the bank. We are constantly following up on this to expedite it. Please be assured that your card will be delivered.

Regards,

Continuing the discussion from Why cards are not delivered on Time?:

The debit card was ordered on June 7th, however it has yet to be delivered. I understand it will take 10 to 15 days to arrive, but it will most likely be delayed because it has yet to be dispatched. As a result, please take the necessary precautions to ensure that your package arrives on time.
I also raised a ticket because I have a flight scheduled for June 22nd.
Ticket Id - 1323639

@Deepak ,
is there a contact number to call for the card delivery. I am not able to see any toll free number to raise the issue. Also I am unable to directly message you in the community my registered mobile no. Could you share some number give a call?

Hi,

Like many others I am facing the same issue. The estimated date of delivery for the card is 18th June however till now the card has not even been shipped. The date of my travel is 22nd June. The only reason I ordered the card was because the estimated date of delivery mentioned on the website was 7-10 days. Had I known that it would take longer, I would have opted for other alternatives.
I raised a support ticket but have received no response (ticket ID: 1325529). Kindly look into this matter and update me if I will be able to receive a card within the time frame mentioned on the website. I would also like to request you to update your website so that future customers know to expect longer wait times.

I ordered card on 7th June but it is not yet shipped even after a week. The estimated delivery date on app is still showing as 14th June (today)
I have my travel plan on 20th June and now I’m afraid that I’ll not receive the card. Reading the previous comments it seems to be the issue for all. No response on ticket or same response on email. They don’t even read what’s written in the email.

Hi,

This is a suggestion in context of the constant delivery delays. I believe the niyo website and app needs to be updated with a realistic timeline of when the physical card will be delivered. Currently the website states a delivery time of 7-10 days and the app states a delivery time of 5-10 days in the FAQs. This is clearly not realistic. It has been mentioned several times on this forum that the actual delivery timeframe is 10-15 days. The website and app needs to be updated with the same so that new customers are not misled and rely only on Niyo Global for their travels. This will save both the customers and the customer service executives a great deal of frustration.

In addition, a disclaimer also needs to be clearly added that if the customer does not have a CKYC entry, it will take 5-7 days for them to open an account. It is extremely frustrating or the customer to install an app, enter all the information and then realise that there is no way for them to get the physical card in time due to this 5-7 days delay.

In short, kindly make sure to establish realistic expectations.

1 Like

@Deepak Could you please do something about this? I’m afraid that I’ve to apply for card from some other vendor now. At least check current status and let me know if it will get delivered by 20th June, if not I’ll just apply for some other card.

I received a response to my ticket however the issue has still not been fixed. The card has still not been shipped and I am unable to track the card on the app. It is frustrating that the ticket was closed without a proper resolution. Can Niyo please update me with a realistic answer on when the card will be shipped?

Hi @Deepak, would you be able to provide any updates? Reaching out to you directly since support tickets and emails are going unanswered. I am not able to connect with anyone on the live chat either. Any information will be extremely helpful since my travel date is the 22nd of June and I need to decide whether to wait on the card or opt for alternatives. Appreciate your help!