When is the right time create Niyo account? And to get global niyo card?

Last week I had transferred Rs5000/- from my parent account to create a new account in Niyo SBM, but the transaction amount didn’t showed up in the dashboard to make sure I received money in SBM account. And later got to know Bank server went down due to maintenance.

Situations like these needs to be handled clearly. And I want to thank the entire tech team and dev support who cleared my issue here by refunding it.

Now when I can able to transfer the amount again and request for the card here? I heard many good reviews about niyo SBM Bank, but the start for me wasn’t good here. So kindly suggest when is the app coming with latest update with all these fixes?

Important thing from your end is to make sure customer is not impacted here, as some might have hopes again like me to create the bank account again!

Hey @akshobhya95! Welcome to Niyo Community! Thank you for choosing Niyo Global by SBM. :slightly_smiling_face:

If the funds are transferred via IMPS mode, they should be credited immediately and it may take up to 2-3 hrs for NEFT mode. As you’ve said above, there might be a maintenance activity due to which your funds were not credited and we are sorry about the experience that you had with us.

You may try transferring the funds to your Niyo Global by SBM account and place an order for card delivery through the app. Once the card order is placed, you will be able to track it through the Niyo SBM app.

Your feedback and experience with our services will be shared with our team to improve our services and deliver the best user experience. Rest assured, we are here to help you always.

Regards,

Thank you deepak for the update. And I was able transfer the funds successfully now, I had requested for my card here, hopefully I ll be getting it soon.

1 Like