What is the main deference between niyo idfc sb account and idfc savings account

What is the main deference between niyo idfc sb account and idfc savings account. why we should chose niyo. What is niyo’s role on this account?

Hey Soubhik! We are currently not onboarding any new customers for Niyo IDFC FIRST SB account. You can go ahead and create an account with IDFC FIRST directly. LK

What happened to existing customers ?
Who manage this account idfc bank or niyo?

The existing customers are able to use the accounts as it is. The accounts are all managed by IDFC FIRST bank only. LK

I want to know fees structure in niyo idfc first bank savings account? Like debit card fees cheque book fees and many more and mainly if transaction fail and refund issue what I should do then can I call idfc first bank or niyo for any governence including frau d transaction.

We currently don’t have any fees and as we informed earlier we are not onboarding any new customers. The existing customers can connect with Niyo as well as IDFC FIRST directly for any transaction related matters. LK

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.