What is the difference between Niyo IDFC First's debit card and Niyo Global Card from DCB bank?

Are there any difference between the two? Any advantage one has over the other?

Thanks

1 Like

Hey Sagar! Welcome to Niyo community.

Both Niyo IDFC FIRST and Niyo Global have unique set of features to offer. With Niyo DCB Global card, you can load in INR, and use it at any VISA-accepting merchant in the world, including in India. No matter where you use your Niyo Global card, there will be zero markup charges. Niyo IDFC FIRST offers you with features such as interest up to 7% on savings balance of 1 lakh and above, 0 markup and 0 commission on MF. You can also visit our website for further insights on the products: https://www.goniyo.com/.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!

What is your suggestion for a student who will be studying abroad over the course of next 2 years? On glancing at both the products, I don’t see any difference. Which is better for a student?

1 Like

Ditto! on going through both the products, there doesn’t seem to be any difference pertaining to international usage. @Suryashashank Please throw some light on it (esp for international usage/ online transactions in foreign currency)

@apekshaatal . Hi apeksha, can you please throw some light on this.
What’s the difference between Niyo DCB & Niyo IDFC first esp for international usage/ online transactions in foreign currency
Thanks.

1 Like

@sagarbhathwar…i went to FAQs of both IDFC & DCB in detail. Niyo DCB card is a current account card. It won’t give you any interest on the money (INR ) you have loaded onto it. Niyo IDFC card is a savings account debit card and thus any money that you put in the account will earn interest for you.
You cannot load currencies on both. The amount needs to be in INR. While doing a transaction it will directly convert INR to that currency in which you are transacting. I think Niyo IDFC may suit you better. Still, for an informed decision do visit the FAQs section of Niyo’s website https://static.goniyo.com/faq/index.html.
Hope it helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.