What are the Advantages of Micro-investing?

The concept of ‘micro investing’ is intended for small-time investors or beginner investors who can step into the world of investing without knowing a lot about it.

With a feature like ‘Invest the Change’ on NiyoX, a user can choose to invest spare change every time they spend with their NiyoX account and we auto-invest it without even you knowing about here.

Here’s a detailed video on how Invest the Change works:

Among the many advantages of this concept are the following:

• Allowing small-time investors with limited savings to invest in mutual fund schemes for wealth creation.

• A systematic approach to saving in which the accumulation and investment processes are automated so that your money is automatically saved with every purchase.

• The investment is straightforward and convenient, allowing even the most inexperienced investors to reap the benefits of mutual fund investing.You can select a mutual fund scheme based on your financial objectives, investment horizon, asset allocation, and risk tolerance.

• This enables you to save small amounts of money in order to generate inflation-adjusted returns. So, choose this feature and let your modest investments generate wealth for your financial objectives.

So wait no more - start micro-investing with ‘Invest the Change’ on NiyoX right away!

Hello there, guys!! Good information!! It’s very valuable. Thanks for sharing it, ashrithjain! Suppose I want to start making investments. What should I start with? I mean, should I read certain books or watch certain courses on Dough Roller? I’d be very grateful for any of your recommendations, guys. My son is very eager to study investment and other related stuff. So, I want to help him. Personally, I think he should begin with reading some basic books. I’ll be waiting for your replies, guys. Thanks in advance for your help.