Wealth account processing for more than 12 days now

Hi, my account has been in processing state from more than 12 days now. I’ll be flying in a week. Can you kindly look into the issue right away and fix it. Or can you kindly do me a favor and close my account. Please reach out on +91 7094205513 for any further details needed.
Sai Vihaari Thatavarthi

Hey @sai_vihaari! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Your privacy matters to us. We always recommend sharing personal details only via a direct message.

A few users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking a long time and we do not have a tentative timeline for it. We’ll reach out to you upon receiving an update on this from our team. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions. Read more about the Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

Regards,

Hi Deepak, thanks for your timely response. Please also understand my situation. I’ll be flying to usa in a week. If I’m unable to get the account now. It would be of no use getting it later. So if the account is not processed soon, Please kindly close the account. It would be very much helpful if you assist me in this.
Thank you
Sai Vihaari T

Hi, my account has been in processing state from more than 12 days now. I’ll be flying in a week. Can you kindly look into the issue right away and fix it. Or can you kindly do me a favor and close my account. Please reach out on +91 7094205513 for any further details needed.
Sai Vihaari Thatavarthi

Hi @sai_vihaari, This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking a long time and we do not have a tentative timeline for it. We can’t close your account if its not created. Your details are only for KYC purposes held by the bank. You can uninstall the app. Thank you!

@sai_vihaari I’d suggest you try and get a Forex Card from any other organization, Niyo Global will waste your time with their “copy and paste” responses and not give you a resolution and if you know anyone else who’s opting for Niyo Global to not waste their time. It took them a month to tell me that the issue was from my end and I have wasted my time in the hope that I’d get their service.

1 Like

Completely agree. and don’t let them for granted. Go and rate them 1 star and ask others to do the same so nobody is troubled again. Comment on social media and take legal action

1 Like

Wow Manisha, amazing. This is the worst customer service I’ve ever seen. Instead of helping the customer, asking them to uninstall the application themselves.