Wealth account pending

Hi,

I registered and started my account creation process on July 5th, and still the account has not been created.
The status shown is the same since that day.
I don’t understand why this is taking so long. I have received no replies on email, after emailing multiple times. I have also not been given any useful responses or updates from the customer chat support.
I am going abroad soon, please get this issue sorted ASAP, since I require the card soon as well.

Needless to say your website is misleading and have been disappointed with the services so far. If this continues and my account is not created soon, i will be looking at other options outside niyo.

Requesting you sort my account soon.

Hey @Disha_Satyanarayan! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking a long time. We’ll reach out to you upon receiving an update. It would be great if you can allow us time until then. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

Regards,

Same issue here. If you find a solution please hit me up

Does Niyox has Airport Lounge access?

What is the guarantee that niyoX will also not take this much time to create an account?
Please highlight the differences between niyo global and niyo x.

Can give me an ETA when the issue with my niyo global account will be sorted?

Hey @ANANTHAKRISHNAN_M_G! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We are sorry to hear that you’ve been stuck while onboarding for Niyo SBM. As stated above, it may take some time for us to have this fixed.

NiyoX does not have an airport lounge access facility.

Regards,

Hey @Disha_Satyanarayan! We do not have a tentative timeline for Niyo Global onboarding issue and we are sorry about it. :bowing_man:

The onboarding for Niyo Global is based on CKYC while NiyoX is based on online video KYC or offline biometric KYC. Therefore, it shouldn’t be a problem while onboarding for NiyoX.

To know the differences between NiyoX and Niyo SBM, you may read our previous post here: Difference between NiyoX and niyo SBM and niyo DCB - #2 by Deepak

Regards,

Same issue ,i need it fast plz confirm

Hey @Jasmine_Lingala! Welcome to Niyo Community!

As checked, you have completed the mobile number and email verification. We’d request you to please try completing further steps and proceed further. For any help, you may reach out to our live chat support through the Niyo SBM app.

Regards,

S but i cant procced bcz its showing like this

Hello @Deepak , I’m facing the similar issue.

My account has been created on 15th July post CKYC confirmation. But the app still shows the above page saying “Processing your wealth account”. Can you please help me up with the onboarding?

I recently checked my Niyo app and its saying “Account creation Failed”
I have been waiting this for a long time and i don’t even know what is happening with this. what am i supposed to do next to get an account

Same issue ,i need it fast please confirm

Hello @Deepak , I’m facing the similar issue.

My account has been created on 15th July post CKYC confirmation. But the app shows “Account creation Failed” after a long wait. My CKYC number is verified. Kindly try to open my account.