Wealth Account creation query

I submitted the applications for Niyo global card early this month but still the wealth account not yet created. I will be travelling first week of next month I need Niyo global card atleast by this month end. I was continuously checking with customer care they keep on telling 3 days/few days. Atleast let me know if u cant serve my purpose will try for other forex cards instead of making me wait for your card

Hey @Priya_Darsini! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Sorry for keeping you waiting! The onboarding for Niyo Global by SBM is based on CKYC. To onboard for Niyo SBM, the CKYC type should be ‘Normal’. When our system tried to fetch your CKYC details, it is found that you have got a ‘Simplified’ KYC, and the year of it is 2019, due to which we cannot onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM as of now. It may take some more time for us to help you.

Alternatively, you may try NiyoX, which offers a 0 forex markup for international transactions.

Regards,

I received a mail as in the snapshot attached. then why it says CKYC is completed for me

And How long will it take again to create NiyoX account and receive a card. I don’t have more time to spare on NiyoX if it will also take time like Niyo Global card

Hey @Priya_Darsini! The onboarding for NiyoX is different from Niyo Global by SBM. We believe that you should be able to complete the onboarding procedure within no time. Just download the NiyoX app from the link below link. Once the account gets created, you can order the card by adding 2000 INR to your account and the card will be delivered within 7-10 business days.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.niyo.equitassavingsaccount

Apple App Store:

Regards,