Wealth Account creation process stuck

Hello I tried creating a wealth account many days before but i think it is stuck.
I have a flight booked on 13th September.
Please tell me if ill get my account created and card delivered by then.
I hope to receive a positive response as I solely depend on this forex card or else i will have to take cash.
URGENT URGENT!!!

Hello
In how many days did you get your card…from creating a account to delivery

Hey @Vinayak_Talawar! Inconvenience regretted! A few users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. We have notified our team, and they are working on it. Unfortunately, we do not have a tentative timeline for it. We’ll reach out to you upon receiving an update on this from our team. Alternatively, you may try NiyoX offers a 0 forex markup for international transactions. Read more about the Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

Regards,

I tried but it also has issues while recognising my god damn face

Hey @Vinayak_Talawar! We believe that you have successfully managed to open a NiyoX account. For any help, reach out to the live chat support through your NiyoX app.

Regards,

Continuing the discussion from Wealth Account creation process stuck:

Sir me apne bank account me signature deregister karna chahata hu please solve my problem.

Hey @Ahmed_Waseem! Welcome to Niyo Community!

If you wish to change/update the signature in the bank records, you may have to visit any nearest Equitas Small Finance Bank with valid id proof. You update the signature, through internet banking through the link here EquitasConsumerApp . Register here as a new user and follow these steps:

Service Request > Video Assisted Services > Signature Change Request > Select Account Number and ID Proof and upload ID Proof > Proceed.

Regards,