We heard you! 🎧 Now Complete your KYC with a 3 min Video Call!

Hey @Thufail_A.T.A! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We are sorry to let you know that the bank has rejected your video KYC due to the mismatch in the income/occupation details. Kindly re-initiate the video call. For any help, reach out to our Live Chat Support through the NiyoX app by going to Menu > Support.

Regards,

Hi please can you enable video kyc for my account if 8805852 rishi wadhwani as I am out of country right now.

Not happening still same issue redirect to blank page on browser

Hey @Rishi_Wadhwani! Welcome to Niyo Community! Video KYC has been enabled for you. Please keep your original PAN Card ready and proceed with the video KYC call on bank working days between 9 AM - 5 PM by clicking on the “Pending Actions” tab in your NiyoX app.

Regards,

Hey @kavita_singh! We’d like to have this checked for you. Can you please inbox us the screenshot of the app where you’ve stuck? Alternatively, you may reach out to our Live Chat Support and we’ll have this checked for you.

I am a student and not present at my location out of station pls enable video kyc for me if possible I need
physical debit card urgently for usage so thats why I am asking pls if possible I have original aadhar card and pan with me

Hey @Ashish_Upadhyay! Welcome to Niyo Community! :slightly_smiling_face:

Video KYC has been enabled for you. Please keep your original PAN Card ready and proceed with the video KYC call on bank working days between 9 AM - 5 PM by clicking on the “Pending Actions” tab in your NiyoX app.

Regards,

Video kyc not enabled for my account even after requesting 3 times via support chat. Cust id 11891768

Hey @Seeker! Welcome to Niyo Community! :slightly_smiling_face:

Video KYC has been enabled for you. Please keep your original PAN Card ready and proceed with the video KYC call on bank working days between 9 AM - 5 PM by clicking on the “Pending Actions” tab in your NiyoX app.

Regards,

Is vkyc available today 14may2022

my vkyc was rejected stating my income details were incorrect.
i created niyo year ago, so my income that time is not the income right now

despite showing my pan, signature and photo my vkyc was rejected. this is frustrating, because i did not find any bank rejecting me for such a silly reason. income can be always found out from the PAN

and to change the details Niyo customer support told me to contact equitas. I did not register with equitas, I had signed up at Niyo and Equitas is your banking partner then Niyox should contact and correct the issue

or else
please close my niyo account

thank you

We are glad to see that you have already completed the verification and your account is upgraded to Full KYC. LK

Hey @Athul! Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Kindly note that the income and occupation details are checked as part of the verification, and hence it is needed for you to enter the same description as you had done at the time of onboarding. Any difference in that will result in the verification getting rejected by the Bank. We recommend that you enter the same details while retrying. LK

Badu eqtios Bank dubu ki duba oruvanna number Bank
emphasized text