We heard you! 🎧 Now Complete your KYC with a 3 min Video Call!

Hi All,

• Keep your original PAN Card ready , Complete a 3 min Video Call with an agent on any working days (Except National Holidays) between 8 am to 9 pm at your own place of convenience (home, office or your new workstation).
  • Once your Video Call is completed, Sit back and relax while we upgrade your account to Full KYC. We will only take upto 2 working days to get back to you.

What is Video KYC?

• Video KYC is the digital version of the traditional KYC process (biometric), but much quicker and convenient for you (it’s also very secure). You don’t need to fill any paperwork, don’t need to visit the bank, wait for someone to visit you, change your communication address, etc.

How can I start Video KYC from NiyoX App?

• A Pending Action will appear on the homepage of your NiyoX app. You can start your Video KYC journey by tapping on “Complete Now” on the button shown in image below.

What if I don’t have original PAN Card available? Will the photocopy of PAN Card work?

• Having original PAN Card physically available with you is mandatory for KYC completion. Any other format will not be accepted by the Bank.
  • If you don’t have PAN Card available right now, You can always come back later and do Video KYC.
  • If you don’t have PAN Card at all, Biometric KYC can be scheduled from the app where the KYC agent will visit your communication address.

I opened NiyoX App, Can’t see the option to starting Video KYC yet. What should I do?

• We’re still in early stages of Video KYC right now, Video KYC option is not available for all customers right now. We are planning to roll out this feature in the coming weeks to a large number of people.
  • Want to know a secret to get Video KYC done early? Maintain your account balance above Rs 5,000 and you’ll be amongst the first ones to access Video KYC.

Your Physical debit card (with your preferred design), Higher daily spend limits, UPI transaction limits upto 1L per day, 0 Forex markup on international spends, contactless payments and much more! All the benefits and rewards are waiting for you.

P.S. We would love to know any ideas or get any feedback you’d have around our “Video KYC” feature. :video_camera:

@prathamnawal some update finally… i have been trying more than 6 months for full KYC but of no use… Hope this feature will be available for me soon… request also to give priority to people who are trying to do KYC for long time

8 Likes

Hi @Naveen_Reddy Video KYC is enabled for you. Request you to ensure that you’re on the latest version of NiyoX App.

Keep your PAN card ready and proceed for quick video KYC Call from NiyoX app (Explained above).

26 Likes

Can you please enable video KYC for me since I am currently outstation and it will be really helpful

32 Likes

@josephfernando Video KYC Enabled for you, Please ensure that you have original PAN card and latest version of NiyoX app. Do share your feedback post Video Call

Thanks

53 Likes

Thank you sir for understanding my situation and quick response

6 Likes

@prathamnawal Thanks for the quick action… :+1: I have completed the video KYC and waiting for the process to get completed… :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Please enable video KYC to my account as well

12 Likes

@Tatikonda_Venkatesh Video KYC Enabled for you, Please ensure that you have original PAN card and latest version of NiyoX app. Do share your feedback post Video Call

13 Likes

My kyc not completed

7 Likes

Fyi

5 Likes

@Akbar_Basheer Video KYC Enabled for you, Please ensure that you have original PAN card and latest version of NiyoX app. Do share your feedback post Video Call

6 Likes

@Pradeep_S Did you do Video KYC from Equitas Website or NiyoX App?

7 Likes

Yes, Here sharing just for you the link - Selfeze

5 Likes

Looks like I have 2 accounts :slight_smile: Partner “Equitas” and partner “goniyo”

3 Likes

Should I delete NiyoX App? and reinstall it?

5 Likes

I have installed equitasbank app too?
Should I remove it?

3 Likes

They don’t match, FYI
When speaking with you, you refer to 3rd party partner (ECOM) banking solutions by 2nd party equitasbank.com
Can you please do the needful, I have spent over 8hrs as of now!
Thanks for understanding

If you just want to reply, for the sake of replying “within 5 days”

Lets please close this discussion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now I have created 2 bank accounts -
one - with you
two - with equitasbank
2 different accounts
None active
Ok goniyo.com
Looks like you just are working for on boarding
Good luck!