We cannot create your account - CKYC Database

Hi, I’m moving to Sweden next month and I tried signing up in Niyo Global. I entered my linked mobile number, PAN and Adhar. It showed the below error. I don’t know how to solve this. I tried with another mobile number, but all my details are stored even though my account was not even created!
I really need this card! Please help me.

Hey @Dilshana_OA! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We regret to inform you that we cannot onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM at the moment due to the CKYC issue.

A CKYC record is updated only if you hold a Mutual Funds account or a Bank account. The chances are you might already have these, but the bank or your mutual funds’ account partner might have not updated your KYC record in the directory.

While I write this we are working on an alternative for the same and you will be amongst the first ones to be informed of an update. In the meanwhile, you may try NiyoX which offers 0 forex mark-up charges for your international transactions.

Regards,

Hi, I have created an account in one of the trading platforms, so that must solve my data in ckyc data base. But, the app is skipping the steps of verifying PAN and Aadhaar again as I had tried registering earlier, and I’m getting the same error. Can you help in deleting my data or letting me register again??? Please help!