Want to do KYC via EcomExpress Agent

My friend recently got a call regarding biometric KYC Verification and he got his KYC completed via EcomEx Agent. Please arrange EcomEx Biometric KYC Verification for me too. Whenever I contact CC regarding this, they say we can only do KYC if you’re in Delhi. Please do arrange KYC from EcomExpress for me as well, so that my account can Again start working.
Thanks.

Hey @wessshall, welcome to the Niyo Community! To complete the biometrics for the Niyo IDFC FIRST customers who are in the non-serviceable one, Ecom Express will be carrying out the biometrics. Kindly wait and the team will reach out to you as well soon. SR

@Subu please do arrange biometric KYC Verification ASAP, as from Tuesday, I’ll be traveling so much and couldn’t be available for any kind of KYC maybe till August. And I want to use my IDFC Card during that time. But currently I’m unable to do anything with my account since my account is Frozen. Please arrange Appointment call for KYC by the end of the Day this would be very much helpful. Thanks

Hey @wessshall, we have placed your request on priority. A representative from the team shall reach out to you soon to complete the biometrics. We appreciate your patience. SR

Hey @wessshall, we are sorry to inform you that as of now, your location is not serviceable by Ecom Express. The team will surely contact you as and when your location is serviceable. SR

Hey @Subu currently I’m not at PIN Code: 177219 my communication address is in PIN Code: 177203, and here EcomExpress is Serviceable, kindly arrange KYC via EcomExpress here in the mentioned pincode(177203). Thanks

@Subu Moreover my friend also got his KYC completed at the PIN Code: 177203, via EcomExpress Agent. Please Arrange the Same for me at the Same PIN Code(177203) . Thanks

Hi @wessshall, we regret for the delay. We are having this checked with the team. We shall keep you updated on this. SR

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.