Want to change corresponding address

I am recently changed my address for personal reasons but i unable change corresponding address from niyo saving account ,how can i change address without visiting address ?

Here is my address change experience with Niyo :point_down: several months back and nothing has changed since.

The team at Niyo/IDFC incorrectly updated my mailing address in the system at the time of account opening. I raised a ticket a Niyo. They said, you would need to approach IDFC First bank , once they change it at their end , we will make the change . So during Covid times, I went to the IDFC First branch and got the address changed. I again raised a ticket at Niyo asking to update the address in Niyo’s backend. They now said, we don’t have address change capability in our system!

Their iOS app is completely buggy. Basic features like limit updation etc do not work at all. Have raised several complaints on it and every-time we get assurance that it will be fixed soon but it never happens.

Hey @bneerajreddy3, unfortunately, we do hot have access to change the personal details and address. Kindly visit any nearest IDFC FIRST branch with an address proof in order to change the address. SR

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.