Waiting For Activation

Hello
Dear Team,
Niyo Global

As I am travelling to abroad soon. So I did apply for niyo global zero forex card but at the end of account creation process it shown that your wealth account is in processing its been 10 days now but there is no change.

Please help to get through this and as soon as possible

Hey @Nehal786! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Inconvenience regretted! A few users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. This has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, we do not have a tentative timeline for it. We’ll reach out to you upon receiving an update on this from our team. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions. Read more about the Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

Regards,

I am also facing the same problem. The processing of wealth account is taking longer days. I hope that Niyo Global creates the account soon.

Hey @Susai_Mary! Welcome to Niyo Community!

As checked your account details with the email associated with your Community account, your passport verification has failed. Kindly let us know if you have tried to open an account with a different email or mobile number. If so, you may inbox us the registered contact details or reach out to our live chat support through the Niyo SBM app or you may write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com

Regards,

Can you have a look at the creation of my Niyo Global account and resolve it soon? I need it very urgently as I will be traveling in 5 days.

@Susai_Mary its a free advice don’t try to open account on neo bcs it will not open whatever the reason is they are making fool to every member by telling the same excuse from last one month, shift to new bank account

Hey @Susai_Mary! Kindly inbox us the email id that you’ve linked while onboarding for Niyo SBM.