Video KYC status and transaction status

I’m opened Account in NiyoX, KYC completed via EQUITAS Bank. Now still didn’t Update My KYC Account status in NiyoX. Now again complete Video KYC on NiyoX for upgrade my services ? And I want to request a CallBack from Telugu Customer Care for My transaction issue status and other details…:pray::pray::pray:

Hey @SATHISH_YADAV! We’ve tried to connect with you but couldn’t get through. If you’ve completed the KYC with Equitas Small Finance Bank, the status, will not be updated in your NiyoX app. However, we’ve highlighted this to our team and have this checked. For the transaction issue, we are following up with the bank and are sorry that it’s taking a longer time than expected. Please be assured that we’ll help you with this.

Call me now. Please for more details

Still I didn’t get resolution from you for my transaction issue and transaction IDs issues in NiyoX. Please call me from Telugu Customer care , if not available please call alternate number

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I didn’t get refund of my transaction issue and My TAT Period also overed but still I didn’t get resolution from you. Please CallBack from Telugu Customer care Today…

Hey @SATHISH_YADAV ! Thank you for your valuable time on call. We’re following up with the bank on your behalf. Rest assured, we’ll get back to you with an update as soon as possible.- WB