Very Poor Resolution Of Onboarding Problems Niyo Global Card

Found Fi app much better and easy to open Account with excellent customer support team. Same feature like Zero Forex Markup, Zero Balance Account etc.

Unable to open the Niyo Global Account so far since 2-3 weeks. Ticket Number #1282059, #1287161 and many more.

So far, the SBM Niyo Global Team has not been able to identify where the problem is. At what level the problem is occuring.

Finding unpredictable process of onboarding. My husband got onboard with PAN, AADHAR & Passport details. My daughter was asked lot many more details and asked to wait for 5 days. Her wealth account was opened unnecessarily.

@Malansg it’s definitely disappointing when we went through such situations
but
as I’m existing customer among these services, I could say these all are the best .

When I tried fi Money , there was always error & get resolution in 2 months . ( Usually doesn’t any issue while onboarding)

Technical glitches may occur anywhere.

You’ve rised complaint here, they’ll definitely help you ASAP .

Hey @Malansg @gsamir65! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We understand that you’ve been constantly trying to open Niyo Global by SBM account. Currently, we couldn’t onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM due to some CKYC related technical issues. Our team is following up with the CKYC team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, we do not have a tentative timeline for it. But it looks like it may take some more time and we are sorry about it. We’ll reach out to you on receiving further updates.

Regards,

Found Fi app much better and easy to open Account with excellent customer support team. Same feature like Zero Forex Markup, Zero Balance Account etc.

Unable to open the Niyo Global Account so far since 2-3 weeks. Ticket Number #1282059, #1287161 and many more.

So far, the SBM Niyo Global Team has not been able to identify where the problem is. At what level the problem is occuring.

Finding unpredictable process of onboarding. My husband got onboard with PAN, AADHAR & Passport details. My daughter was asked lot many more details and asked to wait for 5 days. Her wealth account was opened unnecessarily.

Totally agree with you. I also had problem with Fi. But they first identified the problem and then they rectified it too, in 3 days.
I have given a very objective feedback. 3 of my family’s account were opened. But the 4th account opening is having problems. 3 weeks in digital world is a very long period.
And they are not resetting the data to enable us to reapply.
There has to be a mechanism to rectify errors while entering the data by applicant.

Totally agree with you. I also had problem with Fi. But they first identified the problem and then they rectified it too, in 3 days.
I have given a very objective feedback. 3 of my family’s account were opened. But the 4th account opening is having problems. 3 weeks in digital world is a very long period.
And they are not resetting the data to enable us to reapply.
There has to be a mechanism to rectify errors while entering the data by applicant.

@Malansg@Malansg .
I was confused to see same text from 2 different IDs .

@Deepak ( Niyo Officer) has already answered the question.
As issue related to Central-KYC , you’ll have to wait.

@gsamir65 @Malansg Our team has already identified the issue and it’s from the CKYC end. Our team will be able to help you with the onboarding after the issue from the CKYC side is fixed. We are constantly following up on that and we’ll connect with you once we receive further updates on the issue you are facing.

Regards,

1 Like

@deepak @roshan
Apologies for the confusion.
Please let us know what problem is occurring at CKYC level. Because @malansg had shared her CKYC number by email to you guys too. And with same CKYC details she could open her account not only with Fi but also with NiyoX (Which is managed by Niyo Team).

@gsamir65
@malansg

1 Like