Using IDFC First Bank Branches for Niyo account

I have opened Niyo idfc account, can i use idfc first branches for making the transactions like depositing cash into the account from the idfc branch and other services like netbanking, cheque book services etc.?

Hi @Sainath201,

Welcome to Niyo Community!

You can register for net banking with IDFC First Bank website. Also you can request Cheque book at a cost of ₹3 per leaf.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hey, Sainath! Welcome to Niyo Community. Yes, you can avail Netbanking and cheque book services from IDFC. The cost of cheque book will at INR 3/cheque leaf. As Niyo is digital banking platform depositing cash to the account is currently not available

1 Like

@Akash . Since the account opening process was digital. The bank doesnt have our signatures. On issuance of cheque book, how does the bank match our signatures?

Good question actually. I think even after taking the biometric, NiYo doesn’t have the signature, but, I’m not sure about it. Let someone speak out.

Hey Srivastava! Please be informed that you have to carry the signature form while visiting the branch.
Click on the below link for the signature form: https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/content/dam/IDFCFirstBank/form-center/account-services/Name-&-Signature-Change-Individual-V3.pdf

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.