Urgent delivery of niyo card

Hello ,
This is Aman for delhi. I am travelling to US on 13th September. I had enrolled in Niyo beta program, my account and all is created and i’v ordered my card, and I haven’t received any update about my card status or delivery. I am in urgent need of card.
The delivery date showing in the app is 18th September, 5 days after I’m flying.
Its a humble request to your team to help me, so that I get my card as soon as possible.
Thank you
@Bansari @ashrithjain

@Bansari @ashrithjain

Same situation in my case, I have flight on Sep 15 for Canada. Estimated date is Sep 19.

Kindly look into the matter.

Thank you!

Ticket number: 1024889

@aman_goel @Jaimin11 If you guys have already ordered your card then log on to Delhivery.com and track your debit card with your registered number and contact the courier company for pre delivery as once the card has left the possession of the bank it’s in the hand of the courier company so the bank can help a lot after that
Hope this helps
Cheerio

1 Like

@ScottishBaron
Thankyou so much…
I have done the same as you said and its really help me alot. My card is in transit and will be delivered to me by 8th September.

1 Like

@aman_goel
How you did it? Kindly let me know the process.

Thank you!!

1 Like

@aman_goel
Glad I could be helpful :wink:

1 Like

@Jaimin11 go to Delhivery.com and check with the number linked to your account…once you have the details contact the courier conpany and put in a pre delivery request
I’m sure they’ll help you asap
Hope it helps
Cheerio

1 Like

@ScottishBaron @Bansari @ashrithjain

Kindly dispatch my Visa signature card and update the delivery details so I can contact them for pre delivery.

Thank you!
Ticket: 1025343

Reply from Delhivery below:

Dear Jaimin,

It is requested to share the correct tracking id or the registered contact number so that we can pull up the shipment details and assist you accordingly.

Regards,
Harinder Singh
Customer Experience Team
Delhivery