Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

My KYC complit

गुरु, 17 फ़र॰ 2022, 12:54 pm को Deepak A via Niyo Community <goniyo@discoursemail.com> ने लिखा:

1 Like

I want to do my full kyc but niyox agent is rescheduling again and again my date what to do my name is SARAVANAKUMAR K my number is 6374113429

Hey @KEMBAIYAN_SARAVANAKU! Regret the inconvenience. :slightly_frowning_face: On your behalf, we’ve escalated this to our KYC partner, Ecom Express, and are following up with them on a priority basis. Our team will try to reach out to you at the earliest and help you with the biometric KYC formalities.

Regards,

Hey @KEMBAIYAN_SARAVANAKU! Thanks for your time over the call and for confirming that our KYC team has reached out and helped you with the KYC formalities. For any further help, reach out to our in-app Live Chat support by going to Menu > Support options in your NiyoX app and we are happy to help you.

Regards,

Hey @Ramesha! Video KYC has been enabled for you. Please keep your original PAN Card ready and proceed with the Video KYC call. For further help, reach out to our in-app Live Chat support by going to Menu > Support options in the NiyoX app.

Regards,

Hyy can uhh plizz complete my video kyc…

Hey @Sachin_Singh1! We kindly request you to share your registered mobile number and we’ll help you with the video KYC facility for your account.

Regards,

I need Video KYC option on my account because I’m outside from my address. Please provide me video kyc option.
My Cont. No. 8827026106

Hey @Atul_Singh! Video KYC has been enabled for you. Please keep your original PAN Card ready and proceed with the Video KYC call. For further help, reach out to our in-app Live Chat support by going to Menu > Support options in the NiyoX app.

Regards,

I sir pls complete my full kyc.

Other wise connect videos full kyc.
I need urgent debit card.pls respond my request TQ.

Hey @7036225458_Vamshi

Your concern has been shared with our team for needful action. Allow us to get back to you with an update.

Gracias,
Ranjith

Hey @7036225458_Vamshi! Thanks for your time over the call. :slightly_smiling_face:

We believe that our team has reached out to you and helped you with the KYC formalities. Feel free to reach out to us for any further help and we are happy to assist you.

Regards,

1 Like

This is worst ever i seen, i tried video KYC same excuse everytime, your internet is weak when I’m doing KYC in other apps with same internet.
So I schedule Offline KYC , agent didn’t try to contact me neither visited. I waited and after 3-4 days rescheduled but same happened again. Agent didn’t visit or try to contact me so I called to agent and ask him to come. He act like boss and refuses to come. Lmao! Customers are jokes to you guys. No customer care number available, in chatting panel response are too much late. Please avoid this bank if you got some problems it will take months to resolve and have to face bad behaviour also.

Hey @Kusa_Choudhary! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We are sorry about the experience you had. Not to worry, we are here to set things right for you. Can you please schedule a biometric KYC visit and let us know? Please be assured that we’ll help you with the completion of KYC formalities.

Regards,