Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

Hey @DSANTANU1! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Regret the inconvenience. We have escalated this to our KYC partner, Ecom Express, and are following up with them on a priority basis. Our team will try to reach out to you at the earliest and help you with the biometric KYC formalities.

Regards,

@DSANTANU1 as @Deepak told they will help you , I had same issue ( resolved earlier) so I’m adding 1 more thing that you can try .
You can contact to Ecom Express with received Tracking Details , they will also help you.
Contact details of Ecom Express is :

Blockquote sales@ecomexpress.in & +91 8826398220

:slight_smile: hope your KYC will done soon .

Niyox Community
I opened my account in Nov 2021 and since then have requested almost 15 times to get my KYC done. Every time I book a KYC appointment I simply get a message that “Sorry Unable to call you”. Your cus care is not helping.

Your KYC Partner EcomExpress is not at all concerned about all this. They are asking me to contact NiyoX. NiyoX is arranging for KYC but again the KYC guys fraudulently skips his duty by generating fake messages in the system.

Are you guys serious at all? Or just opening a neo bank was your top priority??

Another big issue with your system is non-availability of video KYC to get things sorted out quickly. Your cus care executive told me that I would receive call for video KYC, still waiting when it will come. So many lies, seems complete non management of simple issues.

Any answers NiyoX??

Hey @Gaush! Regret the inconvenience. :slightly_frowning_face: On your behalf, we’ve escalated this to our KYC partner, Ecom Express, and are following up with them on a priority basis. Our team will try to reach out to you at the earliest and help you with the biometric KYC formalities.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi Deepak. 1, 2 or 3 times is understood but just check how many times KYC was rescheduled for my account. Further how do u allow a non -responsive team of Ecom express to perform KYCs. Normally their PIN is a 5 digit number. Today they sent me a 4 digit number based on which I can’t even log a call back as the PIN sent to me is a wrong one. This time it’s PIN issue. Other times it’s their KYC agents who just don’t want to visit the site.

When I complained to Ecom Express about this they lay all the blame to you guys.

Hey @Gaush! We understand your concern and sincerely apologize for such an experience. I can understand how it feels to you. I’ve already escalated this to the KYC department and am following up with them on a priority basis. Give me chance to help you at the earliest.

2 Likes

@Deepak Thanks for your successful intervention. KYC completed a few minutes back.

I had one query: Does NiyoX provide Rupay Platinum Debit Card? Like will it be possible to get a Rupay powered Platinum debit card instead of Visa powered one?

Hey @Gaush! Thanks for letting us know that your KYC has been completed. :slightly_smiling_face:

Currently, NiyoX provides Visa Platinum debit cards only. However, feedback will be shared with our product team and see if can bring this in the course of time.

Stay safe :mask:

Regards

Sir
Please आप सबसे पहले आपके केवाईसी करने वाले एजेंटों को भार निकालिए मैने मेरे तीन मित्रो के खाते खोले थे पर आपके एजेंट नही आ रहे हैं हमे मजबूरी में खाते बंद करने पड़ेंगे आप एजेंट भेजिये
Please
strong text

Sir mujhe kyc karana hai please mera kyc kar dijiye na

Sir
Please आप सबसे पहले आपके केवाईसी करने वाले एजेंटों को भार निकालिए मैने मेरे तीन मित्रो के खाते खोले थे पर आपके एजेंट नही आ रहे हैं हमे मजबूरी में खाते बंद करने पड़ेंगे आप एजेंट भेजिये
Please

Hey @Akash_Sharma2 @Bantimeena!

We have escalated this to our KYC partner, Ecom Express, and are following up with them on a priority basis. Our team will try to reach out to you at the earliest and help you with the biometric KYC formalities.

Regards,

Is supposed to raise a delivery tracking number, which will be updated to the customer before delivery. But when dealing with biometric KYC formalities for 3rd party banks - they seem to be over-rated! Ecom Express Complaints & Reviews: File a Complaint to Ecom Express Customer Care at ConsumerComplaints.in
Now #niyox needs to better implement #kyc

Can you @Deepak share the process here? why should 700 people ask for your intervention? as in escalation? what is the process of your KYC partner? please enlighten me
Thanks

Hey @Pradeep_S! As a customer, I can understand how it feels when there is a delay in the service which we’ve opted for. Under unforeseen circumstances, the KYC team couldn’t complete the biometric KYC in the given timeline. To overcome such difficulties, we’ve launched the Video KYC and the option will be rolled out gradually to all the users. To know more about it, you may check: We heard you! 🎧 Now Complete your KYC with a 3 min Video Call!

3 Likes

Hi Deepak.
I have already done e-kyc with your partner bank
Dear customer, your Video KYC process validation has been completed, your account will be converted to full KYC account before end of day. Enjoy the full power of your Equitas account using our Internet / mobile banking. For any queries please reach our customer care. Team Equitas.

Can you please check :pray:

2 Likes

Fyi

2 Likes

Can you kindly update now, please

1 Like

Hey @Bantimeena! We believe our KYC team has reached out to you and helped with the biometric KYC formalities. For further help, reach out to our in-app Live Chat support and we are happy to help you.

Regards,