Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

@Satish_Kothule give us a chance to help you. We’ve escalated this to our KYC team and are following up on a priority basis. Hope our team will connect at the earliest.

I want to add a new address of my house but no government document has been transferred on it yet and I have to get KYC done, I am handicap, so can not come for KYC on the old address, so please do my add new address
603 block,3rd floor back side Sudershan park near Raghu books store Moti Nagar new Delhi 110015

Hey @As031289! Welcome to Niyo Community. To update your communication address for the NiyoX account, we’d request you to check our previous post: I want to change address - #4 by Sachin Once your address is updated, you can reschedule the KYC visit at your new address.

Regards,

No one contacted me ok l will close account in few days thank you for your support and I am not happy with your bank

Sar meri KYC Puri koni rahi hai

Sar meri KYC karne ke liye kyon nahin a rahe ho

Hey @9058009992! We have escalated this to our KYC partner, Ecom Express, and are following up with them on a priority basis. Our team will try to reach out to you at the earliest and help you with the KYC completion.

Regards,

Dea sir seen you display

Hey @Kamal_Grewal! Welcome to Niyo Community! Our team has already escalated this to the KYC partner, Ecom Express. We’ll try to expedite your account verification. For further assistance, reach out to our in-app Live Chat support.

Regards,

I’m unable to schedule kyc .
It says I have exceeded limit to reschedule kyc . I’m not getting calls for kyc that’s why I keep on rescheduling it . Hence now I’m unable to do so .
Please schedule my kyc .
Registered number - 9560285038

Hey @Ravi_kumar13! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We have escalated this to our KYC partner, Ecom Express, and are following up with them on a priority basis. Our team will try to reach out to you at the earliest and help you with the biometric KYC formalities.

Regards,

Hey @Satish_Kothule @9058009992! We believe our KYC partner, Ecom Express has reached out and helped you with the KYC formalities. :relaxed:
For any further help, feel free to reach out to our in-app Live Chat support going through Menu > Support. Stay safe :mask:

Regards,

Hey @Kamal_Grewal! We believe our KYC team has reached out and helped you with the biometric KYC formalities. For any further assistance, reach out to our in-app chat support.

Regards,

Bahut bura Anubhav hai abhi tak koi mujhe inam nahin mila Maine 4000 rupaye Lavi hai ismein lekin abhi tak koi awards nahin mila hai

Today at 12:00 to 4:00 pm my full kyc was scheduled and I had received the otp too but neither the agent came nor I got any call.

Hey @mateen_peerzade! We have escalated this to our KYC partner, Ecom Express, and are following up with them on a priority basis. Our team will try to reach out to you at the earliest and help you with the KYC completion.

Regards,

1 Like

Hey @mateen_peerzade ! Thank you for your valuable time over call. We’re glad to know that our KYC team had reached out to you and helped you with the KYC procedure. For any further help, reach out to our Live chat support through the NiyoX app.

1 Like

@Wasim_Al_Basha The kyc agent reached out to me yesterday and the full kyc was done without much of hassle. Thank you

1 Like

Hey @joy_christ ! As per the update we received from our KYC team. They tried reaching you multiple times on your registered number but the calls went unanswered. In case, if you wish to complete the Biometric Verification of your account in the future please reach out to our Live chat support by navigating through the Menu->Support section in the NiyoX app.

Hi Sir,

I have rescheduled to times for my biometric KYC, but thatt is not happened due to your irresponsible agent activity, they are not serious about their duty, do not value the customer time,

Kindly suggest what to do now.

Can I reschedule my biomatric kyc in different location like at my work place

Regards
Santanu Das

1 Like