Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

This is the 7th time my KYC got rescheduled without the agent event contacting me. The live chat support too just keeps sending me a Google form that I have filled for the 2nd time now.
But that hasn’t helped either.
Really disappointed. All the benefits that you claim are really of no use if one cannot even complete a KYC.
Simply blaming the pandemic reflects badly on Ecom and NiyoX. For one there are no travel restrictions at the moment. Second, the visit is scheduled and we receive an OTP but the agent refuses to take calls and about an hour later we get a “could not complete kyc” message.
I think this could be better managed and allow people to schedule visits only when you are sure that this will be completed. Otherwise you are just disrespectful to your customers and their time.

1 Like

Hey @Rahul_Chauhan! It upsets us that we haven’t been able to fulfill your expectations. Apologies for the hassle caused. Rest assured we have escalated this to our team to have this picked on a priority and we will ensure that the verification of your account is completed at the earliest.

Regards,

1 Like

Equitas and NIYOX is a complete joke! KYC ka mazak bana rakha hai and customer ke grievance ki koi value nahi. My KYC has been assigned for the umpteenth time to an asshole who doesn’t even bother to visit or take calls. Why always assign KYC to a person who doesn’t even bother to visit? I specifically requested to assign someone else but seems like Equitas doesn’t care. I am done with you. I want my niyox profile deleted. If you can’t do KYC since 3rd December, I wonder what your banking services will be like. You don’t care about customer grievances at all.

Hey @Devmukerjee! Regret the inconvenience :slightly_frowning_face: On your behalf, we’ve escalated this to our KYC team and getting this checked on a priority basis.

Hey @Rahul_Chauhan! We believe our KYC team has reached out and helped you with the biometric KYC formalities. For any further help, reach out to our Live Chat team through the NiyoX app > Menu > Support and we are happy to help you.

Regards,

1 Like

Here is the name and number of the Ecom express person who refuses) doesn’t bother to pick calls or visit my address for KYC. SHUBHAM SINGH RAJPUT +919170531845. Let’s see how you handle this because everytime the KYC is rescheduled, it is assigned to this person only.

Please help my account not kyc agent are not responding video kyc also problem

Hey @Ramesha! Welcome to Niyo Community!

On your behalf, we’ve escalated to our KYC partner, Ecom Express, and are following up with them. Please be assured that our team will try to reach out to you at the earliest and help with the KYC formalities.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @Deepak Thankyou for escalating the issue. I really needed it to be done. I had to travel and stuff. And your intervention was a life saver.

However, given the number of complaints here, and considering the fact that not all customers wrote one. I think it would be good to look managing it more efficiently. It’s better to only allow customers to book appointments of later dates, but with surety or something similar.

Otherwise, niyoX is a great initiative. You guys are doing a great job. My heartiest wishes to you guys. :heart:

2 Likes

Finally, after a lot of nagging and complaining my KYC has been successfully completed just now by the very same guy who was refusing to come and do my KYC for over a month. He was extra courteous today as if he has been rebuked by someone senior or in charge. Thanks to the Niyox customer support team here that helped me get this done. Raising a complaint by me continuously worked with the help of Niyox staff here. Awaiting the delivery of my debit card now. Thanks again. :v:

Hey @Devmukerjee! We appreciate your patience and giving us a chance to serve you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Your card should be delivered within 7-14 days. For any further help, feel free to reach out to our Live Chat team through the NiyoX app and we are happy to help you. Stay safe!

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you so much! A happy new year in advance to you all!

1 Like

Please help me in doing by Full kyc as I’m living in Patna Bihar right now, but my communication address is my village address as the niyox isn’t providing the KYC service in my current location…

Hey @Chandan_Tiwary710! We’d request you to update your communication address. Once your address is updated, you can refresh the NiyoX app and schedule the KYC visit to your new address.

Regards,

1 Like

My KYC is complete. I want to know where can I see the tracking details for my debit card dispatch?

@Devmukerjee you may check our previous post Track your Brand NEW NiyoX VISA Platinum Card!✈️

I am also facing this problem because agent not come for KYC I am waiting

I was oppointment
rescheduled many time

Hey @Satish_Kothule! On your behalf, we’ve escalated to our KYC partner, Ecom Express, and are following up with them. Please be assured that our team will try to reach out to you at the earliest and help with the KYC formalities.

Regards,

Enough sir I am tired
Your bank can’t satisfy your customer so tell me I am move on another digital bank many digital banks available in market

1 Like