Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

@Narender2797 this sounds unusual :slightly_frowning_face: We kindly request you to retry in a while. In case, if the issue still persists, we kindly request you to write to us at niyox.escalations@goniyo.com from your registered email id and share the screen recording of the issue and we’ll get this checked.

This is what happening

IMG_43532258.MOV (3.67 MB)

I have been scheduling and rescheduling for almost a month but the agent never came and now a update in pending notification says ‘you have exhausted your visits…’. When will your agent come for full kyc.

Hey @SWOJAS_BHALUNKAR! Welcome to Niyo Community :blush:

We’ve escalated on your behalf to our KYC partner, Ecom Express, and are following up with them. Please be assured that our team will try to reach out to you and help with the KYC formalities.

Regards,

1 Like

I did get a call from Niyo’s Customer Care after writing a post but when is the agent coming for full kyc?

I did get a call from Niyo’s Customer Care after writing a post but when is the agent coming for full kyc?

Agents saying biometric machine is not working help me to complete my kyc process

1 Like

Hey @joy_christ! On your behalf, we’ve escalated to our KYC partner, Ecom Express, and are following up with them. Please be assured that our team will try to reach out to you at the earliest and help with the KYC formalities.

Regards,

It is with deep anguish that I am writing this post. I was very excited to join the niyox community when I signed up for niyox on 3rd December. However, since then despite several followups from my end, the full KYC has not been done by Ecom express. My kyc visit has been rescheduled more than ten times because the guy who is supposed to do it has an attitude problem and doesn’t pick up calls and finally doesn’t turn up for the kyc. He visited only once and at that moment his fingerprint device wasn’t connecting. This is not how I had expected my journey with Equitas to begin with. In the age of video KYC and aadhar based self KYC at home, why are we still relying on doorstep KYC? I signed up for Fi and Jupiter by federal and everything was done at the comfort of my home with zero human intervention. I am hoping this full kyc mess is resolved within this month or else I will not be using niyox at all because without full KYC I cant do much anyway.

Hey Dev! Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Our sincere apologies for this kind of experience. We have made a note of your experience and we are taking this issue up with our team. Rest assured, we will try to prioritise and get the verification of your account completed at the earliest, LK

I had created account in niyox and I scheduled kyc for 20/12/21 but the delivery person didn’t come and confirmed the kyc but I got a message regarding that delivery person tried to call but you didn’t respond although I called him 7 time he ignored it . So what to do next . how can I reschedule it

1 Like

Hey @Tharun_Ravi! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We’ve escalated to our KYC partner, Ecom Express, and are following up with them on your behalf. Please be assured that our team will try to reach out to you and help with the KYC formalities. For any further help, reach out to our Live Chat support through the NiyoX app > Menu > Support.

Regards,

My KYC has been AGAIN assigned to the Ecom express person who doesn’t even bother to pick calls or visit my location. I recognise him by his caller tune. His name is Shubham Singh and his actual phone number is with me so I know. I wish this guy gets suspended from his job. I don’t think Equitas understands what a hassle this KYC process is proving to be because of the laxity from Ecom express. We should just stop trying to get our full KYC done because they don’t want us to get it done.

Hey @SWOJAS_BHALUNKAR @Tharun_Ravi! We believe that our KYC team has reached out and helped you with the biometric KYC formalities for your NiyoX account. For any further help. reach out to our Live Chat team through the NiyoX app > Menu > Support.

Regards,

He didn’t turn up today also as expected and didn’t even answer calls. I want some strict action to be taken against this Ecom express guy who wastes my time. It’s frustrating to think that there’s apparently no other person who can do my KYC in my city from Ecom express apart from this guy. I have now given up hope that my KYC will ever be done.

Hey @Devmukerjee! Regret the inconvenience. :worried: Allow us to have this checked with our team. Please be assured that we’ll look into it on a priority basis and try to arrange a KYC agent at the earliest.

Please do not assign Shubham Singh Rajput as the KYC Agent. I can provide his contact number to you if you need to find out why he has an attitude problem and doesnt want to complete the KYC visit.

Not able to complete my kyc from last 10 days. I dont know when it will be completed.

Hey @RehanMurtuza5! We couldn’t identify your details. We’d request you to reach out to our Live Chat team through the NiyoX app > Menu > Support. Rest assured, our team will try to help you.

Regards,

From 10 days i waiting to complete my kyc but no agent is coming. Every other day i have to reschedule. I dont know how much more time it will take. There is no proper response from customer service.