Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

@Karteek_Jampala ,

Hope your KYC verification is completed, sorry for the delay though.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Rups,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We have escalated your details to the concerned team and we will make sure your biometric verification is carried out smoothly.

Cheers!
Bansari

I have also scheduled my full KYC. But on the day of visit I am not getting any calls from ECOM and also didn’t receive any message with PIN number and when the day passes it is getting rescheduled.

Hi @Naveen_Reddy ,

Rest assured we have provided your details to the Biometric team and we will make sure your Biometric verification is carried out smoothly.

Cheers!
Bansari

I have been scheduling for kyc verification from last couple of weeks it’s nothing happening over There can you please help me out. I’m scheduling and rescheduling and scheduling but nothing is happening @Bansari

Same thing happened with me ,even worse ,I had been doing rescheduling from past 3 months even surpassing the max allowed attempt to reschedule.

Tag @Bansari and she will take care of everything.
Also you can massage Sunny(check your DM for his number) with all the details about your issue and he will take care of them all.
(Don’t Call as the number is switched off almost Everytime) .
I hope it helps.

1 Like

Thank you for response let me try this as well.

Hi @Shashikumar_Ganjal,

I have forwarded your details to Biometric team, sorry for the delay but we shall make sure your biometric verification is carried out smoothly.

Cheers!
Bansari

I’m in some emergency that’s why I have opened account with equitas without kyc I can’t do more transactions. Please understand and make sure that the kyc has to be done in 2-3 days.

Hi,

I have scheduled my KYC multiple times but no one have reached my place still to get it done. The KYC guy had called me multiple times and always make excuses like they dont have enough KYC machines , please confirm your address or I am on the way. Please look into this get it done.

HI @rkausish,

We have escalated your details to the concerned department. Sorry for the hiccup but we shall try to get your biometric verification done as early as possible.

Cheers!
Bansari

Today is my 3rd KYC schedule and seems not going to happen today also as there is no PIN received on SMS and no one contacted me

@Bansari : Today also it didn’t happen. I may not be able to reschedule it for tomorrow, but I will reschedule it for 27th Aug 8-12 slot. Can you please make sure that someone actually visit for KYC on that day

Update: I rescheduled it for tomorrow 27th Aug 8-12 slot, can you please try to make sure it will happen… What is the point in confirming the schedule if nobody is turning up on the day

@Bansari Can you please confirm why my debit card has also been blocked temporarily without my consent? FYI I have not received the PIN for today’s scheduled KYC verification also.

Hi @rkausish,

After checking internally got to know your KYC verification is scheduled for today.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Naveen_Reddy ,

We have highlighted this issue to the biometric team and have taken this on priority, however it’s taking longer than expected :frowning: we request you to bear with us till than.

Cheers!
Bansari

Thanks @Bansari it’s not only about waiting.

I think KYC schedule should be confirmed only when some agent is available and accepts it until then it should be on hold or something…
Visit gets confirmed we may be thinking some one is going to come but its not the case here.
Hoping the process should improve.

Hi @Naveen_Reddy ,

Completely agree with you, we treat feedback with the utmost care and we will take steps to improve the area you mentioned.

Cheers!
Bansari

This bank does not provide any services they told they will visit at my home on last Sunday but now its Friday no one is here for kyc. I am not satisfy the services. I give 0 rating out of 5 to this bank.

Hi @Shobit_Aggarwal ,

We understand that this has been a bit of a bumpy ride for you. Rest easy, we are here to make this right! We have forwarded your details to our team and the Biometric verification for your account should be completed soon.

Cheers!
Bansari

How to complete Full kyc ? Agent haven’t visited my home yet.please suggest me what to do now.