Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

I got a pin from ecom express and when I called the agent he told he is just 1km away from my home and he will reach within 1 hour at 2:55pm on July 21st till now no intimation wheather he is coming or not and when I tried again to contact him it doesn’t connect it’s the third time I rescheduled it

Hi @chaitanya8937 ,

We will make sure your Biometric verification is completed smoothly. Sorry for the hassle :confused: Don’t you worry, necessary feedback has been passed to concerned team.

Cheers!
Bansari

Delayed full KYC,literally delivery boy saying we can’t do full KYC, i have the other works to delivery the products of e-commerce works and he communicating very rudely

Hi @ala_rana_prathap

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We will make sure your biometric verification is completed smoothly. Sorry for your experience :frowning:

Cheers!
Bansari

@Bansari Ma’am could you able to address the problem .
Next time agin I booked for KYC but they didn’t call :pleading_face:

@Roshan Oopps :confused: Allow sometime?

Sure @Bansari Ma’am .

Hey @Bansari ,

I tried getting the full KYC done today and even received an SMS with Pin for the same. Unfortunately, I couldn’t connect to ECom Express at all as my Pin was being rejected each time.

Hope you can look into and resolve/escalate! Happy to provide additional info if needed

Thanks
Sirish

Hi Sai,

Allow me some time to get that checked for you. Sorry for the delay, we’ll fix it ASAP.:relaxed:

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Bansari , I got the KYC done today.

Thanks

Hi @gsaisirish,

We are delighted to know about the completion of your biometric KYC. Do write back to us in case of any further queries. :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Bansari

My kyc has been not done still ecom express agent said he will come day before yesterday and he didn’t even yesterday also same thing,again he didn’t and this will the 5th time I should reschedule it please complete it as soon as possible

Hi Niyox I have tried several times, to complete my KYC but I haven’t got a resolution from your end. It’s been over a month now.

Hi @chaitanya8937,

Team is working on the same. Hope biometric team is in touch with you for rescheduling your appointment.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Suraj_Patel1 .

We have escalated the issue to the concerned team. We will make sure your biometric KYC is completed smoothly.

Cheers!
Bansari

I believe everything should be time bounded, when should I expect it to be completed. I have limited my transaction on the account isn’t giving the expected result. when it would be done. Give me a clear info. Or Null my registration with Niyox. Don’t want to hang around midway. Thanks

@Bansari now I’m not able to even reschedule for KYC .

Can you please fix me and kindly also check my isse that they are not coming for KYC
:frowning_face:

Hi @Roshan we kindly request you to inbox us your registered mobile number and we will get this checked from our end.

1 Like

I had scheduled a full kyc but no one visited and I got a message that we tried but couldn’t complete your KYC !!now I’ve rescheduled it!!

Hi @Dshn4118

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We have escalated the issue to the biometric team and someone will get in touch with you soon. Appreciate your patience.

Cheers!
Bansari