Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

Ecom Express agent asking for Reference number which has not yet received. Only PIN was delivered by SMS. On calling Ecom Express toll free number, they too asked me to provide a 6-digit reference number, only then they can complete the KYC. And asked me to contact bank. In the NiyoX support chat, the representative too is unaware about reference number.

I also want your team to assure a smooth KYC verification process. It was said that the representative would come home that too in the (12pm-4pm) slot. But I got a call asking me to reach their office by 9 AM. This is not fair from your end.

Even though I reached out to their office, yet the KYC went in vain.

Hey @aneesmonalappuzha . To get your issue resolved at a faster pace, I request you to raise a ticket regarding this in NiyoX app. Here’s how you can raise a ticket: The NiyoX Chat BOT is here to help you! 🤖 .
If you have any other issues, feel free to reach out again!

Good Day,
Ashrith

As per your team, it was due to some technical issue that no reference number was delivered to some customers.

And your team itself asked me to reschedule a visit after midnight.

Kyc agent is not came

Hey @Rubit_Arputharaj . To get your issue resolved at a faster pace, I request you to raise a ticket regarding this in NiyoX app. Here’s how you can raise a ticket: The NiyoX Chat BOT is here to help you! 🤖 .
If you have any other issues, feel free to reach out again!

Good Day,
Ashrith

But agent is not came till now today plz send me kyc agent tomorrow morning till 12pm

Hi Rubit,
We completely understand your frustration. As requested earlier kindly write it to our support team for a better clarity on your biometric verification.

You can reach out to them from NiyoX App> Menu > Support.

Cheers!
Bansari

I am extremely disappointed with NiyoX I am trying to reschedule my kyc since past 22 days and still nobody has came till now. Now i am not able to reschedule it so everytime i havr to inform customer care and they call me schedule it for me and promise me that this time they will definitely come it really frustrating. Niyo is not able finish a simple kyc how can we trust you that you can handle our money. I would suggest please learn KYC process from PAYTM they far better than you. There was no lockdown in DAY time in our state Gujarat so please i have heard that excuse so many times that because of this lockdown situation…

Hi @Murtaza_Ghaniwala,

Did you try reaching out to our Support for the same?
Our support team is working tirelessly round the clock to provide you with a seamless experience.

You can reach out to them by NiyoX App > Menu > Support .

Cheers!
Bansari

Yes mam @Bansari i have already reached them and your customer support team are only rescheduling my KYC since past two weeks but still no one is appearing. I was patient till yesterday but again the same thing happened no one came for KYC. Since 22 days i am going on trying to finish my KYC.

Hi @Murtaza_Ghaniwala ,
That’s certainly not how we wanted your experience to be with us. Let me take this forward for you.
Someone from our biometric team will get in touch with you shortly.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Ajal ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!
We’re afraid we couldn’t quite understand your issue :frowning: It would be great if you could brief us on the same.

Cheers!
Bansari

I am unable to book a slot. When I am trying to book a slot, the date is not shown properly, and on refresh, the booked slot is gone. This happens every time I try to do a KYC slot booking.

I have scheduled for Full KYC today from 12:00 to 4:00pm session. Agent didn’t visit my place to take biometrics. Do I need to reschedule for a Full KYC or next day agent will come?

Would request anyone from team to get my biometric Kyc to be done
9445652473 is my mobile number.

Hi @KARTHIK_S @Purushothaman_R ,

Did you try reaching out to our support team? Our team is working tirelessly round the clock to provide you with instant solutions. you can reach out to them from NiyoX App > Menu > Support.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Ajal, we regret the hassle experience :frowning:
We have escalated the issue to the concerned team and shall make sure your biometric verification is carried out smoothly.

Cheers!
Bansari

Today is my kyc for biometrics has been scheduled and I have received a reference number but there is no response from the agent regarding when he will arrive. There is no confirmation about agent, atleast you have to share agent mobile number to customer so that it will be easy to schedule any other timings.

Thank You.
Varshith Vodapally

recently i open the savings account and tiloday an agent will coming at my home but he doesn’t come at the time slot plz help me