Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

I made an appointment for full KYC. But no agent come to me in the given time to take the details and take my Biometric details…No response from bank & no details of the agent who is approaching me at least contact number…I have been waited all the time of given appointment and also texted to contact support in app NiyoX, but no response from any side…

Hi basari,

Still did not get any call for kyc. Looks like no one is bothered about the customer service.

Regards
Pradeep

This is for the 3rd time i have rescheduled my KYC verification, no one is calling or coming for verification. Really getting irritated about this process. Why cant you guys do a video kyc as others are doing.

I am also facing same issue. Not able to reschedule on my iPhone app, even though updated to latest version app.

I suggest withdraw all money or spend them for your needs and close the account. I’m planning to take this step, as have received no response regarding KYC verification from Niyox team

Hey Satyam! We deeply regret the hassle. Please inbox us your registered number so that we can take it up for you. LK

Hi @Cric_Sports_MS @Praveen_Mekala ,

Regret the inconvenience caused :frowning:
We have escalated the issue to the concerned team. We assure you that your biometric KYC would be carried out smoothly.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi Pradeep,

Delighted to inform you about the completion of your biometric verification.

Appreciate your forbearance

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @babul

We are delighted to notify you about the completion of your biometric KYC. Do write back to us in case of any further queries.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @VikasGhavate

We are delighted to notify you about the completion of your biometric KYC.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @goyalmayank

Appreciate your forbearance.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @ARJUN_SINGH_NIMESH

We are delighted to notify you about the completion of your biometric KYC. Appreciate your forbearance.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Kumar_Gaurav,

Appreciate your forbearance.

Cheers!
Bansari

Loot this offer before offer expire fast :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

I earned ₹86 for referring my friend to NiyoX.
Now earn scratch card for up to ₹125 when you sign up on NiyoX (2-in-1 Savings & Wealth Account) with my code GADDA394852

make any transaction of more than ₹999.
Let’s #DecodeBanking together.
Hurry, download NiyoX today https://niyox.page.link/M6pNNmCGpDKsv9318

The agent not arrived yet and this is the 4th time when i request for KYC verification but the response is not good from the agent side and Agent is not arrived a single time.

Hey @Vive_k . To get your issue resolved at a faster pace, I request you to raise a ticket regarding this in NiyoX app. Here’s how you can raise a ticket:The NiyoX Chat BOT is here to help you! 🤖 .
If you have any other issues, feel free to reach out again!

Stay safe,
Ashrith

I was booked 3 time slot but agent not came

Hey @Manoj2 . To get your issue resolved at a faster pace, I request you to raise a ticket regarding this in NiyoX app. Here’s how you can raise a ticket: The NiyoX Chat BOT is here to help you! 🤖 .

Stay safe,
Ashrith

Yaar really iam not accept like these from niyox community because I have booked my slote for 3 Times but agent didn’t came so iam request you niyox community please slove my problem

Hey @mr.official.arvind . To get your issue resolved at a faster pace, I request you to raise a ticket regarding this in NiyoX app. Here’s how you can raise a ticket: The NiyoX Chat BOT is here to help you! 🤖 .

Stay safe,
Ashrith

I suggested niyo to one of my friends. KYC guy is not coming to do the biometric scan.

She received a message ‘Dear Sonia Valencia Furtado, executive will visit today between 08 AM-12 PM on behalf of NiyoX Equitas. Pls share Ref.No 814951 - Ecom Express’

We have rescheduled timings more than 4 times now.

An executive from ecom express called up asked for 10 digit reference number, and we have not received any sort of 10 digit number from niyo.

Please look into the matter and do the needful.