Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

Hi @Naveen_Reddy ,

We recommend you to complete your KYC through Niyo to avail all the benefits offered by Niyo.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Taslim_Ansari ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We have escalated your details to the concerned team and we will ensure your biometric verification is carried out smoothly.

Cheers!
Bansari

Thanks @Bansari . I have been trying to do KYC for almost a month. I have scheduled it again for 8th sep. Let’s see if it gets done or not.

I want to reschedule my full kyc it’s not available in the app i tried in website it’s also redirecting to app but there is no option in app

Hi @Pardhu_Karanam ,

Rest assured we have escalated your details to the KYC team and we will make sure your verification is carried out smoothly.

Cheers!
Bansari

Full KYC please debit card please

Hi @_md_irfan_md_irfan ,

I observe that your biometric verification was completed at 5th September 2021, rest assured your card would be delivered within 15 business days to your communication address.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Bansari : it’s already 15 days since I raised this issue… Can you let us know any action taken on this. Also after contacting support i have filled form shared by them for manual KYC for scheduling on 11th Sep… can you please let me know whether it will be done on that day

It has been 10 days since i completed my biometric KYC by a Ecom agent but its still showing KYC-in-progress in the niyox app. And my debit card is not dispatched yet. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Hi @Akash_Kumar ,

(1/2) Your card would be delivered post 15 business days of your biometric KYC
(2/2) For the KYC pending pop up you can contact our in-app support from NiyoX App > Menu . Support and they shall take it from there

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi Niyox,

Im trying to get my full kyc completed for the past 4 MONTHS. I have exhausted kyc reschedule by app and done multiple manual kyc rescheduling (in form). There was no response from Niyox or Ecom. When i raise ticket, the support team say that they have escalated the issue and they close the ticket. No response after that.

Please help me with this problem. I’m totally frustrated by this.

Hey Nimmy! We deeply regret the hassle. We are getting this checked at our end to have this picked at the earliest. We will do our best to ensure that the verification of your account is completed as soon as possible. LK

Hi Lucky,

Any update on the kyc.?
I haved stoped my MF SIP. I will redeem it soon and mostly take out the amount from Niyox and close the account. :frowning:

Hey @Nimmy_johnson ! This is taking longer than expected, however, we are constantly following up and we will try to complete the verification ASAP.

We apologize for the delay :worried:

Regards,

Full.kyc.kamplet.karnekliye.3dafa

.date.fixkaramane.agent.abitak.nahiara

Hi @md_naveed ,

We have escalated the issue to the concerned team and we will ensure your biometric verification is carried out smoothly.

Cheers!
Bansari

MANISH KUMAR account activet

I having trouble requesting KYC verification for this Platinum Card :pensive:. I have rescheduled the visit 4 times but neither recieved any OTP nor i have been contacted by any of your executive. Kindly do the needful.

Hey @sajanzerif ! Welcome to Niyo community. We’re happy to have you onboard :airplane:.

Sorry you had to experience this hiccup. Not to worry, I’ll followup and try to get your Full KYC completed at the earliest possible.

Cheers,

Well thank you. Appreciate that👍

1 Like