Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

How to complete Full kyc ? Agent haven’t visited my home yet.please suggest me what to do now.

you can check the status in your niyoX app, if the agent failed to visit, you can reschedule full kyc appointment. I also had to go through delayed visit by agent, AFAIK its not entirely niyo’s fault, they simply have partnered with an agency or company which provide doorstep kyc for niyo.

1 Like

Sir mere account ki kyc krni hai

1 Like

Hi @Bishal ,

Hope your KYC has been completed successfully. Sorry for the delay.

Cheers!
Bansari

@Bansari : I have already done with 4 schedules for full KYC visit but still not completed. Can you please make sure it will complete atleast in this week…

Mujhe bhi kyc karawni hi

Hi @Sunil_Kumar9 ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We have escalated the issue to the concern team and we shall get back to you with an update soon.

Cheers!
Bansari

The agent assigned to me called and due to some reason we both were not able to hear each other’s voice. And didn’t care to call me a second time. I can’t call him cuz it’s a One way number.

The customer care number was provided and I received the pin today, so I’m trying to call it but its saying the pin number is wrong. So what am I supposed to do?

Hi @Ayushmat_Modgill ,

Let me look into this for you :slight_smile: we have escalated your details to the biometric team and they shall take it from there.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Dal_Chand ,

Firstly welcome to the Niyo Community!

Sorry for the miss in acknowledging the post, we notice your KYC verification has been successfully completed :slight_smile: Do get back to us in case of any further concerns.

Cheers!
Bansari

Please KYC riqwastHutu

It’s been a month since I’m scheduling, rescheduling , filling a stupid Form, reporting this issue then repeat.

No agent is calling or showing for the KYC.

Please fix this issue. My account is linked with this email and mob.

@Bansari I too have the same issue… request to check and take action to fix this. Also it would be lot better if it specifies the actual reason for delay

Hi @_md_irfan_md_irfan ,

We have escalated your issue to the concern team and we shall ensure that your KYC verification is carried out smoothly.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Dazzle ,

We understand that this has been a bit of a bumpy ride for you. Rest easy, we are here to make this right! We have forwarded your details to our team and the Biometric verification for your account should be completed soon.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Naveen_Reddy ,

We regret the hassle exerpience :confused:

I ensure you we have escalated the issue on the top most priority however its taking longer than expected :frowning:

Cheers!
Bansari

Facing Kyc related Issue .

Facing Kyc related Issue .

Kyc agent not come to my house, schedule date over please solve it

Kyc agent not come my home please my kyc not complete