Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

Hi @shaikh.rahil ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Let me look into this for you, rest assured we’ll help you right away! :relaxed:
Cheers!
Bansari

Kyc agent not come please help me

Hi @HINDI_SONGS_ARBAJ_KH

Welcome to Niyo Community!

We have forwarded your details to our team and the Biometric verification for your account should be completed soon.

Cheers!
Bansari

I want to reschedule my kyc. Beacuse from lst three days I m getting msgs from niyo today is ur kyc the person will come them after some time again msg came sorry We couldn’t complete ur kvc like this msgs coming from lst three days . And still I m waiting for my kyc. So please do it as soon as possible.

Hi @Gaurav_Saini,

We are getting this checked. Kindly allow us sometime. Rest assured we will make sure your biometric KYC is carried out smoothly.
Cheers!
Bansari

I want to reshdule my biomatric kyc as soon as possible . Beacuse from tha lst three days I m getting msg the person is coming fro the kyc process the. After some time I m getting msgs sorry we couldn’t complete ur kyc. This is happening with me from lst three days. So pls resolve this problem. As soon as posible.

At last KYC is done biometric device gave a trouble for 10 mins after the arrival of Ecom express agent but finally I worked…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I am trying to get KYC from 2days… even went to e-com express weather they have my name or not… I didn’t get any pin for kyc nor any calls… my KYC was due yesterday but nothing happened. Today I am trying to reschedule it. It shows me error for no order found

I have filled the documents but didn’t get any response. Help me it is important for me get it today or tomorrow coz I need to leave the place for my vacation booked flights and everything. So yea it’s important… pls help me out

Hey @bheem_chavan! We understand the gravity of your concern. Have you tried reaching our in-app support to raise your KYC issue? You can do that through your NiyoX app just by going to Menu>Support>Need Help and chat with our dedicated customer service officer.

@Deepak I have done that. Also filled the document to for manual KYC date. I have done it for tomorrow. But you can make it possible from your end ?

I want to resechudle my full kyc as earlier the agents were unable to reach me. Book it for tommorow .and conatct me as soo as possible…

Hi @Himanshupatle @bheem_chavan,

Let me look into this for you guys. I have escalated the issue to the concerned team and someone from our biometric team will get in touch with you soon.

Sorry for the hiccup we are here to make things right for you :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Bansari

Yesterday I have put one post regarding my kyc reshduling but again the same thing happened bwith me I got the msg from team then again I m getting msg like sorry ur kyc couldn’t complete.this same thing happening with me from lst 4 days . Even yesterday I have complaint here .but agin no solution. Hope u will understood.

Hi @Gaurav_Saini , its taking slightly longer than expected :confused: we are getting this done on priority basis.

You forbearance is highly appreciated.
Cheers!
Bansari

My KYC is completed… thank you :slight_smile: @Bansari

1 Like

I opened an account with NIYO X, and opted for the debit card. I was made aware by your app that a physical verification shall be made, and one of the field officers shall visit to my home for the same.

I did receive the sms containing details of the official who was deputed to visit me and he did even call me, but didn’t came for verification.

The most important and interesting fact is that without coming or trying to contact me again he submitted the false report twice that, "We tried but could NOT complete the KYC on behalf of NIYOX EQUITAS.

Please advise concerned official to take care of the matter. My account no. is 100018941751.

With Regards,

Gagan Kumar Jha
+91-81418 81415

Hi @Gagan_Kumar_Jha,

Welcome to Niyo Community!

Sorry for the bumpy ride :frowning: We have escalated your issue to the concerned team. Rest assured we will take it from here.

Cheers!
Bansari

My KYC is yet to be done after more than 5 reschedules and more than 2 months of account opening. Ecom Express sends me messages about the KYC but no one has showed up until now. Kindly look into the issue.

After so many reschedules, the app says it cannot process any more reschedules. This is a serious issue with your system. At the present condition, without full KYC, the account is pretty much useless with all the limitations you impose. I am tired of your procedure. Please escalate this.

Hi @AjithT ,
Welcome to the Niyo Community!
Sorry for your experience :frowning: Have escalated your issue to the concerned team. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Bansari,

Thank you for your assistance. Finally I was able to finish the KYC the day before yesterday. Things are running fine now. Thanks a lot. I’ve posted a new topic awaiting moderation. Kindly check it and approve it.

Regards,

Ajith

2 Likes