Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

Hello all,

We have been receiving lots of messages related to delay in Full KYC (Biometric process).

While we’re focusing all our energies to make the NiyoX onboarding process as smooth as butter for you all, I would like to share that we are working with our Partner ECOM Express to iron out the delay. This delay is mainly caused due to the current pandemic situation, the curfews and the lockdowns that are in place in various cities across India.

We sincerely request you all to please bear with us during these difficult times. While we’re doing our best to streamline things with our partner, support from our customers will help us stay motivated to serve you better in the coming days.

Cheers.

6 Likes

But trust me Hemant. Your guys are doing an amazing job of following up with the Ecom KYC partner to get it done the sameness day the query is raised . Truly appreciate the efforts . Please go with the same zeal and motive for the next few years . This will be one of the best products for sure . Cheers NiyoX team.

4 Likes

My KYC was scheduled with Ecomexpress multiple times and yet no one has contacted me till dtae.

Every day I get message from Ecomexpress saying KYC will be done today, yet no one contacted me. Tracking on their website show “Addressee requested to reschedule pickup” when they have not even contacted me. Please help me in this.

3 Likes

Hey Deepak! Welcome to the Niyo Community! We regret the delay in completing the Biometric verification for your account. We have raised the concern with our team and we will get back to you with an update shortly. LK

2 Likes

My KYC was scheduled with Ecomexpress multiple times and yet no one has contacted me till dtae.

Every day I get message from Ecomexpress saying KYC will be done today, yet no one contacted me. Tracking on their website show “Addressee requested to reschedule pickup” when they have not even contacted me.

Hi Deepak! It was pleasure talking to you today , apologize for the KYC delay. Rest assured we will provide the necessary feedback and have your issue resolved this week itself. - TV

3 Likes

Thank you Sir for talking with me please make it possible as soon as you can.

1 Like

Thank you so much Sir, after interfering your action the KYC is completed just now. Thanks a lot again.

3 Likes

7 Biometric KYC Reschedules in last 10 days with 5 No-shows and 2 show-ups with faulty biometric device. Multiple calls with Ecom Express and NiyoX but the KYC is still pending.

In all these calls I was asked to stay at home because that is my communication address in the account. For more than a week now, my own work has been affected as I could not go to office and had wait for the executive to come.

To be honest I don’t think this has much to do with the pandemic. It’s just bad service on the part of Ecom Express and NiyoX.

I am not sure if this was brought to the notice but no communication number is provided. At least a contact number of the executive would help us coordinate the whole process without inconvenience to anyone.

NiyoX and Ecom Express both need to clearly improve their services. Hopefully they buckle up soon.

1 Like

Hey Rohit! Welcome to the Niyo Community! We deeply regret the hassle that you had to face. We have raised the issue with our team and working on this to get it sorted for you. We will provide an update to you on this soon. LK

1 Like

Hi Lucky,

Thanks for your reply. The KYC process was done just now.

Even though I appreciate your efforts in resolving the issue quickly but I am not satisfied with the provided service. It’s not like that this was not brought to NiyoX’s attention before. I have had a couple of calls with your representatives.

Ofcourse the difference is that this time it was on a public platform like this. I really like the idea of a community platform. However, I hope it does not become like Twitter were we have to post publicly to get our issues resolved.

I expect better from Niyo Money and wish you the best for the new product NiyoX. Hope next time, I only have to post a positive review and not a complain.

Best,
Rohit

2 Likes

Hey Rohit! Thank you for your time on call. We have made a note of your feedback and we assure you that we will do our best to ensure that your journey with us can be a pleasant one. LK

2 Likes

Ecom express guy who came for KYC was not even aware of the process. He did not know whether to take the print for one finger only, or for all fingers. And anyway, as soon as he registered a fingerprint, the device hanged up and he was unable to do anything more. Was disappointed that the KYC process was a failure today.
How do I reschedule the KYC appointment? I just received an SMS saying something like “We tried but could NOT complete the KYC”.

By the time my earlier post was approved, I have managed to schedule an appointment for KYC tomorrow, through the app. I hope this time someone who knows the process arrives from Ecom.

Hey Nithya! Welcome to the Niyo Community! We sincerely regret the hassle you had to go through. We have made a note of this and we will try to ensure that the Biometric verification of your account gets completed in the next visit without any issue. Kindly inbox us your registered number as well so that we can personally take this up. LK

The person came to do KYC today,but due to technical error in the server he couldn’t able to complete my KYC,He tried everything & left without doing anything said to reschedule it.Now their is no option shown to reschedule for KYC what should I do now?!