Unmatchable Service Of NiyoX

Hi I strongly believe that I am one of the best critical feedback giver of Niyox because I have accounts in all the popular Neo Banks like Fi, Jupiter, Hop, and the Leader among all NIYOX…

In every aspect Niyox is far far ahed. I want to express my the most delightful true incidents happened with Niyox and they are below—

1. From day one of opening this account I am getting cashbacks and cashbacks…

2. Some days back one reward had not been credited within the promised time somehow. I just mailed and within the same day I am contacted by Niyox’s Team member named REKHA.She is so fantastic in solving my problem that to praise her effort on behalf of Niyox I think my words will not be enough…Actually a company’s reputation and growth depends largely on such staffs and in this REKHA JI is much ahed!! She resolved my problem and within 24 hours I got two pending rewards…

Actually reward or some cashback is not the issue here.What I want to mention here is Niyox’s excellent customer centric Policy and on the other hand its REKHA like officials to execute this policy…

I think such team member needs proper evaluation and reward which she deserves to the greatest extent.

On the other hand I faced some issues with other neo banks but one month passed they did not communicate once-- forget about solution…

This is the difference between my dear Niyox and other neo banks…

And as a return gift I by my own opened EIGHT Niyox accounts for eight of my Students and referring more.

And believe me I will not get anything by writing such long happy feedback but I am doing so only to praise the worthy…

Thank you Team Niyox and REKHA MADAM…

I will be the last person to close Niyox account in the country…Promise!!!

Hey @mothermaya! Welcome to Niyo Community :slightly_smiling_face:

We are so glad to hear that you’re happy with our service and thank you for sharing wonderful feedback. Your kind words mean the world to us and our entire team. We’ll definitely convey your appreciation to our teammate Rekha.

Hope you’ll be recommending Niyo to more of your family & friends and give them the best banking experience at their fingertips. Once again thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Stay safe!

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you…But I have two suggestions or requirements rather—

1. Please stop charging for debit card AMC…

2. Many of us in my area whom I referred Niyox( you can check they used my code) could not able to open the account or onboard due to unexplained reasons!! Try to solve this…It will impact negatively on your business otherwise!!

Waiting for reply

Hey @mothermaya!

1. With regards to AMC on the debit card, we are working with the bank to figure out how to waive off the charges. Stay tuned and we’ll be updating you about it in the near future.
  2. We are sorry about it. The message on their app might show like Unable to onboard digitally, visit the nearest branch. Our team is working on it and expecting to have this resolved at the earliest.

With regards to your 2nd point yes this is what it was showing…I mailed to niyox escalation and they told it is stopped for audit concern…Plz solve this problem and help them onboard…One month passed already Deepak ji…