Unable to make transaction

I a ticket have been earlier raised for unable to make transaction(Credit or Debit) money from my niyo global card. Ticket number #2010239.

For the error: trouble reaching partner server (zp). And Account expired error

And the mail which i got in reply was try using IMPS or NEFTS.

Later i tried ATM withdrawal (Domestic) and transaction got failed on reporting this.

Got a reply that my account is fine experts are looking into this.

I’m attaching all the images that is need.

I don’t want hear that my account have no issue try this try i have tried everything and nothing is working.

Don’t tell me to unlock atm withdrawal option which i did or you have canceled the atm transaction or try different atm providing you the image with time.

Make it work so that i can perform transaction. If you can’t repair this close the account and give back the money that is therr.

Hi Nirmal,

Thank you for providing the complaint number.

I understand the inconvenience caused and would like to assure you that your concern is important to us. I have forwarded the details to our team, and we will work diligently to arrange a quick resolution.

I will personally follow up with my team and ensure that you receive timely updates via email. Your patience is highly valued, and we are committed to resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi

I am facing the same issue. I am trying to transfer money to my Niyo account but the transaction is failing.

Regards,
Deepanshu Ajmera

Hi Try atm withdrawal, or imps. If these are also not working. I think your account is frozen due to beaning inactive for more than a year. Mail niyo global at global.escalation@goniyo.com

1. Please reply back stating you want the account to be activated
  2. Mention the reason for not using the Niyo Global account for a long time.
  3. copy of your pan card with self-attested

I understand your frustration and the importance of resolving this issue promptly. It’s crucial for the service provider to address the technical difficulties you’re experiencing with your Niyo Global Card. Keep pressing for a solution that works for you, and if necessary, consider escalating the matter further until it’s resolved to your satisfaction.