Unable to login to the niyo app

Hi, I’m unable to login to the Niyo even though my password is correct. Till yesterday the app was working fine. I think this is some kind of technical issue from your end. Kindly check this issue as this is an emergency situation for me.

Hey @atlasowmya, we hope that the issue is resolved now. We regret the inconvenience though. For any queries/ concerns with the Niyo Global by DCB account, you can raise a ticket directly from the app or write to us at global@goniyo.com. The team is always there to assist you. SR

@Bansari Hi I’m an existing Niyo card user. I currently stay in the United States of America. Yesterday I transferred money from my Indian account to Niyo card and now I’m unable to withdraw the amount from ATM (i’m unable to check the balance on ATM machine too) and I’m unable to open the app after entering the password. Kindly help me resolve this issue as this is an emergency for me and my money is locked in the card.

Hey @atlasowmya, we hope you are not facing any issues with the account now. Please feel free to reach out to us for any further concerns. SR