Unable to login in Niyo app

Hi, I opened my account on PC yesterday. After this, I downloaded Niyo app on my mobile. I am unable to login through my mobile app. After giving my phone number in the app, when I am pressing ‘next’ button, it is not moving to the next screen. Let me know what is the issue. I am using ‘Micromax In 1’ mobile phone.

Hi @ravi_mishra welcome to Niyo Community!

Regret the hassle experience. We are already working on the issue. Please be assured that we’ll reach out to you at the earliest by getting this fixed from our end.

Today, I got a call from Niyo customercare that the login issue (which I was facing) has been resolved through an update. I was told to login and see whether it worked. Sorry to inform you that the issue is not resolved at all for me. Just to be sure, I uninstalled and re-installed the app, but I am not able to login. Not able to move beyong the first screen (after giving the phone number, the ‘next’ button is still non-responsive).

BTW, I had also applied for Niyo global card for my impending foreign travel. For this also, I got another call from customer care that the Niyo is coming up with another version of Niyo Global card in 10-15 days. I was told to apply for that card when the scheme is announced. This is fine with me as my travel plan is stll some time away.

I would like the NiyoX-Equitas bank login issue to be resolved at the earliest. Any help on this would be highly appreciated.
Regards,

The issue is resolved. Probably some cache issue. Restarting the phone sorted it out.

1 Like

Hi @ravi_mishra, thank you for letting us know that you were able to login to the app.

With regard to Niyo Global Card, currently, we have paused the onboarding process as we are making a few product enhancements like video KYC after you can open an account from anywhere within India. We are expecting to start the onboarding process in this quarter. You may have to wait until then. Regret the delay.

For issue related to internet banking, contact Equitas Small Finance Bank at 18001031222 on working days between 9 AM to 6 PM or send a mail to customerservice@equitasbank.com mentioning your concern, and the team will assist you.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.