Unable to do KYC ON APP, KINDLY CALL for home KYC guy

Hi
Can anyone from niyo call me to start the home Kyc process, unable to do this on niyo app. Server down error message. This is urgent request as I am travelling abroad

I have written several emails and tickets created but nobody is acting responsible from your team. Is this the kind of service bench mark given?

Kindly delete your message as it contains sensitive information , you can dm your phone no. To @Bansari @ashrithjain or write a mail at

onb-global@goniyo.com

Regards

3 Likes

Can anyone from your team contact me? Instead of asking me to delete the post. Provide me a solution rather?

1 Like

Can you tel me how I dm those people? Are they not able to see my contact number.

Why are your response incomplete?

Why are your agency not giving timely assistance.?

Sachin can your agents or you provide me quick solution? The service level is below bench mark

I am not working for Niyo , I am just a normal customer like you , I just provided the details that might help you .

I connected on Call with @ashrithjain, but he said he is not aware about KYC, neither shared any contact to with correct personal for help. This is very bad service actually. Not able to direct customer for help

Hey @Sitararai90 ! I believe you got the wrong person. I had not connected to you via call…
Still wondering, to whom did you talk to :thinking:?

Could you help me solve this issue? god’s grace

It is Arjit sinha, unfortunately.

Can you ask your team to call me or email ? to resovle this issue, it is URGENT

Hi @Sitararai90

Not to worry! kindly inbox your contact number for us to connect with you.
Request your composure in the meanwhile. Rest assured ! we got this for you. :relaxed:

Gracias,
Ranjith

i am not having the facility to inbox you, why you people are not able to understand this?

call me

why you people cannot understand and customer has to email 100 time simple ENGLISH

Hi @Sitararai90

I understand our team has connected with you over call and enriched you with the needful information. For any further query, feel free to connect with us here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Gracias,
Ranjith

All the time they show this . What i do niyo global card is urgent for me at this time

I opened my account today after 2 weeks of unsuccessful attempts

At around 5.30 in the evening I tried and it was a success

Now waiting for my debit card to arrive

Hi @Md_Hamid

You’re facing a CKYC issue and not an “Account creation pending issue” unfortunately, we cannot proceed further with the onboarding. Meanwhile, if you do have a CKYC record, please DM us the CKYC number.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Hi @Adarsh_Pandey

We’re glad to have you onboard. We understand! It’s been bit of a bumpy ride for you. Like it’s said “Tough roads lead to beautiful destination’s” Rest assured! we ensure to provide you a seamless experience. :innocent:

Gracias,
Ranjith

they connected but no solution is given?

I didn’t hai any CKYC NUMBER.They show only this see in screenshot

IS YOUR TEAM COMING BACK WITH SOLUTION? MY ISSUE IS STILL NOT RESOLVED.!!! NOBODY IS TAKING any responsibility to find solution which is basic problem with the app… ticket is created, 100 emails have been sent to niyo global, but not 1 solution or work around is been given, actually fault with the app?

my NEXT OPTION IS HDFC FOREX CARD, ATLEAST THEY ARE NOT LOSERS LIKE YOU PEOPLE AND ARE RESPONSIBLE